Part 11

PART-11

Aranya: I'll take care of everything.. but you sure na, there is nothing to worry..you know na, there Dii had an accident today at morning..Now bro..!!

Aranya has started crying..he was their family doctor & her father's friend, he felt very bad for them..he caressed on her head..

Doctor : I know..don't woory..Aru..there is nothing serious or to worry for Anjali and also Arnav. Now be a strong girl..and take care of your siblings ..they need you most..be my brave girl..

Aranya thank to doctor & doctor left..

After few moments Arnav got conscious. He saw Aru was sitting beside him & wiping badly. Arnav slowly sat down on bed, but during that time he hissed with pain. To see Arnav conscious Aru hugged him tightly & had started cry more..

Arnav : aru..hush ...I'm fine..don't cry..see ..your bro is all okay..stop crying..aru..I hate tears,,

Aranya: bro..what've you done to yourself ? why you're so careless ?

Arnav : see , who's saying that ?..okay..okay.. stop crying..I'm fine.

Aranya freed herself for hug..and order their guard to bring water..then Arnav noticed his position..he looked here & there..he could clearly recalled , he's lying on floor not on his bed..

Arnav : umm..Aru how come you know that I'm here ?

Arnaya : bro, one of guard had called me..& when I entered in, after few minutes Doctor uncle arrived here.. I think guard called him also..

One guard entered into room with water & handed it to Aranya. Then stepped back on his position & waited for next order.

Arnav (to guard) : who brought me in my room ? how come you know about me ? [ actually he wanted to know about khushi, but can't ask directly, that's why all inquiry ]

Guard : owo..Sir , woo mam sahib ran to us and told us, that you were not well, call the doctor & inform at home. When we came inside we saw you, lay on sofa...then we called Aranya mam & doctor sahib ....

Arnav remind silent, he couldn't believe that Khushi had done it, and for him. Other-side Aranya was there, he didn't want , Aru to know this encounter.

Aranya : mam..which mam ? who is she ? and where is she ? I haven't seen any girl here..

Arnav though didn't want aru know about khushi , but now he can't hide it..& also he wanted to know about her, where & when or how she's left.

Guard : woo..we don't know her..today first time we saw her..she's nervous & looked pale...but after finishing phone call, when we were looking for her, she was nowhere..couldn't understand, when she left, behind us..[he said all in one go]

Aranya looked at his bro.. for few seconds she was perplexed , in next moment she got her answer, who she was..and also what's Arnav's unfinished work..and why he's not supposed to come home.

Aranya : hum, tum jao...[you can go]..guard left.

Aranya was looking at Arnav..she didn't ask anything to him....to see that Arnav got irritated..

Arnav : what the!!! Why the hell are you looking at me ?

Aranya : why ? [ her voice was cold like ice]

Arnav : I don't need to answer you..aru.. and you're asking me why ? she's the one for whom Dii faced an accident ...and you're in state..she's responsible for all..

Aranya stood up from her side of bed & sat on her knee in front of Arnav's bed side.

Aranya : bro.. you do you really think she is responsible ? is she ? we both know the truth.. it will not help us..pls.. try to understand.. pls.. don't hurt yourself..not others..it's our fault..not her..

Aranya kept her head on Arnav's lap. Arnav closed his eyes..everything was so painful..but there is no way to heal.

After few times they reached Raizada mansion . Anjali was sleeping, so they didn't disturb her. Went to sleep into their respected room. After half hour Arnav came to check his two sister, as he's habitual to do it every night. Both are sleeping. He went back to his room, lay on bed, closed his eyes, but instantly opened his eyes...because that both hazel eyes were haunting him like hell..now new addition..new look, but both eyes were full of pain & hate,,, whenever he tried to close eyes.. that pair of hazel eyes flashed out..he didn't know when, he will get rid from this memory .or at all he will get ?

After three days....at Delhi University

Khushi came out from exam hall, and walking to main gate with jiya. She saw someone coming to her..she stopped at spot..she's bit nervous & angry also.

Arnay : umm.. pls.. can I have some words with ..

Khushi : there is nothing left that I want to know..so it's no.

Aranya : please.. for last time..pls. I'll not take your more time..please..

Aranya was pleading to her..then reluctantly khushi looked at jiya & say "I'll be back..wait for me at gate"..jiya was not ready to leave her, by the strong instruction of Buaji..

Khushi[to jiya] : go.. nothing will happen today...[ when she said it to jiya, she didn't miss to pass a saccastic look to Aranya]

Jiya walked to gate..and khushi brought her in front of cafeteria..

Khushi : tell ,what you wanted to tell me..umm let me guess ..the next date, when you or your bother will abduct me again ?

Aranya felt so bad, it's humiliating..but she deserve it.. Aranya control her tears & speak up..

Aranya : umm. I know you'll not believe me.. but it's true..that day when my Dii got accident ,bro became insane.. he love Dii & me a lot.. and he thought for your curse, this things happened.. But believe me he'd no intention to hurt ..

To hear this Khushi started laughing.. Aranya looked at her all fluster..

Khushi composed her and then speak..

Khushi : miss. Raizada.. you're right ..your brother has no intention to hurt me.. even he didn't hurt me.. it's just that my neighbors are talking about me.. they are suspecting something happened to me, or I'm a bad girl who spent night out.. It's just that.. my family lost their peace, they spent every single time in thought, they would be able to see me again or not.. it's just that I'm unable to concentrate on my exam, my life, my dreams, my family's happiness are on stake....it's nothing to bother..

Khushi took a deep breath & said : tell me one thing, what will you do if you were in my place ? ..

Arnaya bent her head..she has nothing to say..

Khushi : let me tell you one thing..your brother will never ever be successful to bring happiness in your life ..if it's not in your destiny.. how many times he kidnapped me, will not help you..

She left that place & with jiya went home. Aranya was looking at her back..Khushi's every single words pierced into her heart like dart.

There was someone else who had heard all..

To be continue......