Part 18

PART-18

I'm dedicating this part to those people who has lost their parents in early age or for some reasons their parents are not with them.....

Buaji : do you even know what had your bother done.. how dare you to come our house.. what do you thing yourself and us.. don't we have respect.. maybe we're not rich like you but we've self respect..

Anjali : I know that.. and that's why I came here.. I know my brother will never get a good wife than Khushi.. never a good family like you, who has self-respect. I even know what my brother and sister had done.. I'm not giving any alibi of them.. not saying what they did was right.. not even saying forgive them.. but it's true.. they don't have any intention to hurt you..[ she turned to buaji ] Buaji.. you've two nieces.. you're a respected family.. but don't you think what happened with Khushi after that it'll be hard to get a respected family for her..and then Payal.. tell me one thing why Khushi will suffer when she has no fault, and why all of you ? I've heard all ready your neighbors has started talking and gossiping about khushi.. don't you think it'll effect in her reputation.. Buaji, hating my family for whole will not help you.. but only getting married to my brother will help you.. after that no one will talk about your daughters.. you'll get a good family for payal.. and about Arnav,, he's a highly educated hardworking person.. believe he's not as much bad person what you're thinking.. I'm giving you guarantee you will not repent to give you daughter in my family...

I've said all I have to.. now it's upto you.. would you like to set everything in right place or want to carry this grief for whole life...

Anjali [Anjali stood up] : I'll take tour leave now.. Khushi will you mind to walk till door ?

Anjali walked ahead and Khushi slowly walked behind her.. when Anjali opened her car door then turned back and looked at Khushi.. " I know you are a wise girl.. before to take any decision don't forget to think about Payal & Akash's relation and about your dad's health condition.. I mean , you won't like to see you family suffer only for you.." then she entered in and her driver drove the car in full speed...

Anjali knew , she hit on nail.. not it's just a matter of two days khushi will accept her proposal. But she's feeling really bad to do these things with Khushi and chote.. to compel them to get married each-other.. but she has no choice to set everything in right place.. she is doing this only for their good future..........

Yes, whatever Anjali said is very true...and they all knew... Garima and Buaji told Khushi not to think anymore about this matter.. but they both were thing whole day and night about it.. than whole night khushi thought what's Anjali said again and again.. but could think to get married that person.

*****************************

Next day .................AR office...

Arnav was working in his cabin..then someone knock on door.

Arnav : come in..........

Aman : ASR, we have meeting with Singhania today, at 11.pm , here at AR office.. do you want any change..

Arnav [looked at Aman] : umm.. I'll not attend this meeting, tell someone to do it..and don't you dare to give this info to Anjali Dii.. [ Arnav gritted his teeth]

Aman got scared and nodded.. then left..

In Aman cabin.. Aman : Dii.. yea.. ASR told me not to dare give any info about him anymore.. now what I'll do..

Anjali : just tell me. Now what he has done ?

Aman : he won't attend today's meeting with Singhania, Miss Gupta supposed to in the meeting.