Part 5

PART-5

Arnav lied on his bed after changing his nightsuit, a track pant & white T-shirt. He shut his eyes. But opened his eyes,sat on bed with a jerk. Cos whenever he tried to shut his eyes, a pair of hazedeyes flashed out. There are lots of things unsaid. There are deep pain in thateyes. Which is haunting him, don't let him sleep.

Arnav tossed and turned on bed, tried to getsleep, but all vain. Whenever he closed his eyes, two hazel eyes flashed out,once he looked at her eyes, and which wreathed with his mind. Her eyes weresparking with anger, hate, pain, and Some unknown feelings. It seemed her eyeswere speaking and point finger at him like he was a "Demon".

When Arnav's all attempt to get sleep failed,then he sat down on bed. He closed his eyes and leaned back, kept his head onheadboard of bed. Then suddenly he remembered Aranya. In no second , he lefthis room, walked to Aranya's rood, was about to knock on door, then thought,may Aranya slept off. He turned to go back, but something peeped in his mind,today was a great day for his sister, a day which devastated her totally. Shehas lost today her love, her dream, her smile, her rejoicing.

And all over Arnav's deed , no doubteverything demoralize her today. How could she get sleep?. No.. Never...Arnavslowly opened her door, and saw her , stood beside the window, looking at sky,tears rolled down. Arnav could feel her sister's turmoil & this scenedarted into his heart in a wink. Arnav rebuked himself for his futility. Todaywas the first day, that Arnav Singh Raizada was unsuccessful to save hissister's happiness. But he promised to himself , he will regain her smile itfor her, will revivify her vivacious life.

He walked to her, tapped her shoulder, Aranyatrembled at the point, then realized, it's her bro....in no time she hugged her,broke down, cry out from the core of her heart, right now she needs a shoulderso badly, except Arnav, who can be best for that.

Arnav tighten their hug, give space to shed her all sorrow, which was soimportant. After few minutes, Aranyarose her head and said

Arnavya : Bro..I've lost him.. forever.. Ilove him so much..Why can't you stop it.. can't you see my pain.... Pls bring himback to me.. pls ..bro... I'll not ask for anything to you .. promise..It's mylast wish.. pls.. give him to me.. bring him back to me... I want him.. bro.. pls..do something ... (she said all these in broken & stammer voice, with full tears, some ofwords was distinct due to badly cry)

Arnavwiped her tears.. &

Arnav : shushhhh.. Aru... I'm here... Pls, don'tcry...

Aranya : no..you're not.. you don't love me..If you've then you'll stop him... Pls.. bro... you always give me what I want.. evenbefore to ask... you..you always fulfill my all needs, demands.. then why not.. Ican't live with him.. bro.. I'll die....

That's it.. That's last word Arnav want tohear, especially for his two sisters. After the death of their parents... theythree only left for each others.

Arnav : Aruuu.. Don't you dare to utter thesedamn words, again.. I swear.. I don't know what I'll do... Ok..You want him..Isn't it.... You'll get him.. It's my promise..

Arnav couldn't take it anymore... something washurting him so badly..He don't even know that...

He made Aranya clam, & give her a glass ofwater to drink, after 2/3 gulps , by force Arnav made her lie on bed...caressedon her head....when she slept off due to tiredness of whole fiasco, Arnav coveredher half with blanked and left the room.

Arnav also peeped Anjali's room. Anjaly wassleeping with her one and half year daughter Avnee. Anjali's husband ShyamManohar Jha lives in USA as he works there in a low farm. He was never ready tostay away from them, especially him, not even in different house in same city.And Shyam was an orphan like them, so he was very well known the grief of beingorphan, or stay away from beloved once. So when Arnav forced him to let Anjalistay in Raizada mention, even after married, then he agreed it to think thatit'll make feel better Anjaly. And she will not feel lonely in his absence,& he will be insure about her.

He entered in Anjali's room & tiptoed to her bed, leaned over her,carefully kissed on her forehead, then walked to the other side of bed, peckedon Avnee's lips. Avnee frowned a bit, in her sleep, to see that Arnav smiled.It was Anjali who kept the name "Avnee" which was resembled "Arnav". Herchote's name. So Anjali ignored & rejected all others name which hasresemblance with her name & shayam.

It is his regular routine , before to go sleephe checks his both sister, are they sleeping peacefully.. Arnav made sure togive every & each happiness to his both sisters... yea, in general sense he's100% successful....... But there are something which was never on Human kind'shand.. or never be will.. It's called Destiny- fate. Neither anyone can changeit, nor make it... We just have to accept it.. That's the thing which Arnav SinghRaizada doesn't accept or admit that as being human he can't change his or hersister's fate. But defiantly will accept it very soon.....I believe God has abetter plan to teach him a good lesson...which beyond simple understanding.

Arnav came back to his room...lay on bed &try to get some sleep by flushing that hazel eyes.

Gupta House.......

It was mid night, but yet no one of this housegot sleep.. It seemed they were scared to close their eyelids, as if, when theywill do that, again someone will come & kidnap Khushi again.

Khushi told her mother, Buaji & payal,what'd happened to her....."Kidnap" was not a normal words or common affair forany middle class family. In society , their life, their family stander dependson only measurement. Dignity . In middle class family, if something wronghappens with any girl, then that will be her life time stigma. Not only she butalso her whole family will lose their dignity.. no matter if the girl is atfault.

Sometimes they all were cry, then slapping orcursing their own fate, " why this thing has to happen with them". Buaji didn'tforget to taunt Khushi for her this plight. She thought she must have somefault, that's why this thing happened to her. Even also taunt to Garima, whyshe gave to much freedom to her daughters. What's the necessity to study morefor girls, just get married them.

Buyaji : hay re nande Kishor.. No one of thishouse hear me.. I told you Garima, Ladkiyo ko inta choot mat do..per koi marabaat hi nehi suna he.. aub vugto natija... koi vi in dono behein se shadi nehikarega..

[ don't give too much freedom to girls...but noone hear me in this house, now be ready to face the consequence, no one willmerry your daughters]

Payal : Buaji..why you taunting Amma or didi...what have they done?.. nothing,, Didi had no fault...

Buaji : chup..ekdam chup [ stop, keep quiet]..Doyou know when our neighbors & society will get to know that the elderdaughter of this house had been kidnapped...what'll they do with us.. what willthey say..

To be continue...........