Part 72

PART-72

Khushi pushed him again and got into car ... Arnav understood it won't be so easy to pacify her but still he was loving her more than anything that she gave him chance .. Arnav thought something and got into car... Drove toward his destination...

After few minutes.. Khushi saw Arnav's turn into different road which never reached any of their house.

Khushi : why are we going ? it's not the way to go office. I want to go office and right now.. [Arnav didn't replied ]

Khushi : are you listening to me or not ? I'm talking with you .. I've works at office.. drop me there at first ... Arnav ji ?

Arnav : since when my lazybones become so punctual ... remember the day we went to farm house to send time what you did in next day .. ??? [ he looked at her so did Khushi]..

Flashback.........

...Arnav was getting ready to office .. they had spent a lovely nights together ... Khushi came to him and wrapping his neck said "

Khushi : Arnav Ji" I'm not feeling well... please I won't go to office today...

Arnav once checked her temperature then nodded ... later after few minutes Khushi again came to him snacked his neck ..

Arnav : Khushi's what are you doing ? let me get ready" ...

Khushi : Arnav ji .. you also don't go .. stay with me ... [Arnav stopped and looked at her while looking down she was blushing and biting her lips ]

Arnav : in one condition

Khushi : what ?

Arnav : we'll spend entire day on bed ...

Khushi [ pushed him back] : nehi .. you better go office ..

Arnav : think again..

Khushi : yup..I thought..

Arnav : but once you invite anyone then you can't take it back ... So I'm not going anywhere ... Come baby ..

Khushi : nehi..

Khsuhi stepped back and Arnav forth .. then he caught her and got up on bed for their morning season of love ...

Flashback ends....

Khushi : yeah, how could I forget what I've seen there ?

Arnav understood what she mentions but he didn't replied instantly and after two minutes, he stopped the car... he got down and walked khushi's side. Opened her-side's door... Khushi confusingly got down. Arnav held her hand.. walked in... but Khushi stopped.

Arnav : what ? come in..

Khushi : not before you answer my question ?

Arnav : I'm really amused to see you.. well, It's shopping mall....

Khushi : and for we are here ?

Arnav : to play football.. I love football.. don't you know ???.. Of course.. for shopping.. we'll shop then I'll drop you home.. you're not going to office today for sure... Now don't stand here like that people are watching us..

Khushi : No..I won't... you do your shopping ...

Arnav : without you I can't do it alone... So please come with me ..

Arnav holding Khushi 's hand started climbing starts but Khushi freed her hand and walked up.. She stood before shop..

Khushi : what you need to buy ? make it fast ..