Part 73

PART-73

Before Lubaba could utter any more words She earned a Sharp slam from someone ... which painted five fingers on her fair cheek... Arnav and Lubaba both looked at forth with a great shock.. ..

Lubaba : KHUSHI !!!

When suddenly Arnav stopped call her .. She looked back and saw Arnav shoved off Lubaba's hand and pointing finger toward her warning her something... She instantly fumed to see Lubaba .. She knew lubaba will be invited here as she is Karan's business partner .. But she will dare to come before him here She didn't expect that... Khushi just rushed to her and slapped her with her all force ....

Khushi [ scornfully] : Kyun ?? didn't expect me ?? Shock ??? what do you think I'll doubt on my husband's integrity?? I'll leave my husband just to see a cheap girl like you with him ??? [ She sarcastically asked while gnashing teeth]

Lubaba [ shocked , fumed ] : how dare you Khushi ? [ she still placing palm on her cheek]

Khushi : be thankful that I only slap you but haven't done what exactly you deserve in public ... Don't you dare to come close my Husband ...I'm warning you ... Otherwise I won't spare you trying to defame my husband.... Lubaba... find out someone...Arnav Won't even look at you how much you try to sleep with him... It won't work ... Neither Your dirty trick will work on my husband not on me... Find out someone cheap as like as you ...Our relation is not as much weak that a floozy woman like you could break it..You can't even create a single cleaveage amid us.... JUST GET LOST , YOU BITCH !!!!

Khushi shouted enough loudly which drew few people's attention toward them.. Thanks fully they we're standing aside .... Khushi looked at her scoffingly .. in fear of affront Lubaba left from here while roaring and passing black look at Khushi ...

Arnav was a dumbfounded spectator till now.... When Lubaba left Khushi looked at him with equal anger ... before he could utter any word found his wife pulled him holding his tie.. Khushi grabbed his tie and drew him to her...

Khushi : If I ever see you around her I swear Arnav I'll kill you ... [ Arnav only could do was grinning ]

Arnav : So that means You never doubt one Me ??? you forgive me ?

Khushi : Yes.. I NEVER HAVE DOUBTED ON YOU... I ALWAYS TRUST YOU.. I KNEW YOU WON'T EVER CHEAT WITH ME ... Arnav itna pyaar to mein tumse karti hun ke tumhare aankhe par shakti hu...Humare riste itne majbut to zarur hai ki hum ek dusre pe aankh band karke bharasa kar sakte hai.... Bina bataye ek dusre ki baat shamajh sakte hai [ Arnav I love you as much that could read your eyes... Our bond is as much strong that we can trust eachother blindly , can understand each other's unsaid words] BUT I was angry that you didn't listen my word and made me see you in this position with her... You have no idea how It hurts when a wife sees her husband with another woman on bed and that their bed room ?? So what I've not suspected you but I haven't forgive you yet... and won't do so soon .... Stay away of me...

She still her fake anger while pulling Arnav's tie... Arnav's grin just increased it's length... He just wrapped around her waist and giving her shock kissed on her lips in standing there .

Khushi though grinned in between kiss but She pushed him back ....

Khushi [ angrily] : What are you doing ? ?? People will see us ..Didn't I yell you stay away from me ... leave me..

Arnav : As if I care !!! Haven't I tell you no one can keep me apart you ... Not even you yourself...

Khushi looked around and hope fully Everyone was busy the center of Party Karan & Meera's daughter ...So they were luckily unnoticed ... Khushi wiggled into Arnav's embrace to get her free but Arnav started walking toward parking lot taking her along with him ...