Part 75

PART-75

Armav : damn it.. speak up... Now you're getting my nerves ... Please... [ he pleaded and forcibly took her face into his hands] say ... what happened ???

Khushi : why Nani hates me so much ?? [ her voice quavered ]

Arnav bewilderedly looked at her ... He was unable to decipher her words ...

Arnav : what happened sweetheart ? tell me what she did ??

Khushi still weeping ..Arnav wiped her tears by his thump ....

Khushi : woh... I.. I went to her room... She was..

Flashback......

After the announcement of her pregnancy everything was going indeed smoothly... Though Nani didn't shower any affection toward her but She didn't tell anything to Khushi... In fact She stopped taunting to her... only speak when it required .... Khushi tried her best to win Nani ji's heart.. She was most elder person this house and she really didn't wish to disappoint her...She is going to be mother and she urged to be blessed by everyone.... So today at early evening Khushi went to Nani ji's room to give her juice ... She saw Nani ji was talking on phone so she thought without disturbing her she just placed juice on table walked out... But when she reached on doorway she rooted there to hear Nani's conversation ..

Nani : Lubaba... what exactly you had done that Chote and Khushi both were so sad ?

Lubaba : what I supposed to do? But unfortunately it didn't work.... Now you've to do something for me..

Nani : Nehi...Lubaba... what I can do I did... Now when you failed don't expect me to help you more... I don't wish make him sad again...

Lubaba : what are you saying ??? You won't help me...Don't you want to see Arnav with me ??? Don't you want to see him happy ??

Nani : No...I thought he will be happy with you but it didn't seem like that ...I've seen him smiling after ages and that too with Khushi ... So now I won't help you anymore ... You better stay away from Chote...I don't think Chote will show any interest to you .... Let's see how his relation going on with Khushi.... I want to give her one chance ...

Lubaba : ohh...So you're all concern for that girl and your grandson .... And what about me...

Nani : you try to find someone who has interest in you... that will be good for you ..

Lubaba : don't you dare to give me advise what's good for me or not... You haven't done good...I will get Arnav at any coast ..

Nani : Lubaba !!! [ she shouted] Don't you dare to talk with me like that... and stay away from Arnav...

Nani angrily cut the call and grumbling in anger.... Khushi managed to come back in her room and threw her on bed...She knew Nani dislike her but She never could imagined she would had helped Lubaba to separated them.... It's hurting her so much.... How much She and Arnav suffered these days ... can't understand how She loves him...

Flashback ends....

Khushi told everything what she heard ...Arnav was furious now... He kept quiet this days on her request he indeed wanted peace only forgetting all...But now his own grandmother plotted to separated them ..After knowing this he felt so inferiority ... mortified before Khushi..It's so poignant ... How he was happy in thinking that be may not his mother's bless but he and his unborn child will get his grandmother's bless... And here she still on her hatred track.... Arnav instinctively felt his blood boiling in rage... He tried to get up.... But Khushi held his wrist ...