Part 65

PART-65

Nani : I'm telling you Arnav ... what your wife had done .. [Arnav and Khushi both looked back at her ] ummm why don't you see this picture at first ? [ Arnav frowned and walked ahead .. brought out pictures from big size envelope ..then Anjali also reached there ]

Anjali : chote.. no need to watch them... leave it... we will talk about it later ...

Arnav : no Dii.. right now... [ Arnav brought out pictures and his facial expression changed instantly ]

There were 7 or 8 photos. Where in one photo Khushi was hugging Karan then in other was hugging Ajit.. but list but not the least with Kabir also.... All pictures were clicked very acutely and mostly Arnav knew that all pictures were not false or muffed as he himself had seen to give side hug to Karan and Ajit ...as they both Khushi like sister... but here those picture depicting something else ... and top of all with Kabir... when Khushi never gone to meet him... But have to admit anyone will believe these picture initially as they are really looking genuine.... Khushi was looking down and Arnav still looking on pictures...

Nani : now will you still say She has done nothing ... see these pictures... I feel abhor... In your absence this all character she has played.... She was never worthy to be your wife... Anjali see what mistake you had done... She got married to Arnav just to take revenge and emblaze his money ... nothing else... still has time rectify your fault... what if people of outside get to know this??? I'm scared for Aranya... How she will feel to know this that her husband & Bhabhi...

Anjali : Nani.. please... I don't want to hear anything about all these... [ Anjali left the room in frustration ]

Khushi was praying to god that ground would have opened and swallow her... Nani was looking at Arnav to know his reaction...

Arnav : Nani if your character assassination is done then will you please excuse us ? I'm really tired ...

Nani [ utter shocked] : instead of to kick out this shameless girl you telling to get out ? You'll regret Arnav .. mark my words...

Nani angrily walked out throwing fire of anger on Khushi ... Arnav threw the packet on floor and slumped on bed... He was thinking something.. Needless to say today's issue disturbed him utmost ... not only that soothing else also running into his head... Khushi was still standing being numb on same spot.... But to see Arnav silent like that her heart skipped ...She couldn't comprehended what's going on his mind... Khushi slowly walked to him...

Khushi : Arnav Ji.. kya app ko lagta hai Maine yeh sab kiya hai [ do you think I've done all these ]

Arnav instantly stood up and without replying he walked out... Khushi felt like someone was stanching everything from her... She was verge to lose all ... She also felt so bad to thinking that Arnav didn't believe her....

Arnav directly walked into Nani's room and straightly asked from back

Arnav : Nani what exactly you want ? [ Nani once turned back then continue her work ]

Nani : I want to see you happy with a perfect girl who has eligibility to be wife of Arnav Singh Raizad and as well daughter in law of Raizada House...

Arnav : and you think Khushi doesn't have that at all ?

Nani [ turned to him] : exactly .... She doesn't deserve to be your wife... you never be happy with her...She is not perfect for you ... what she hasn't done ??? I really can't believe Arnav how could you ignore Aranya's pain ? just for her , only her she lost Karan and then she didn't let happen Aranya's wedding with Rayan ..but get her married with a middle class boy Ajit... and after that what happened ??? that marriage was about to call off if I don't take charge ....Do you have any idea what she is doing behind your back ???