Part 74

PART-74

His passion , his respect , his love, his care , his hunger for her keep increasing rapidly in every bit of time..... After few couple of minutes The entire room was again full moans, giggling , the sound and memory of their love... nothing or nobody can take away it from them ...

Next morning..........

Khushi got up first to hear Arnav's mobile ringing... He was in deep sleep wrapping her tightly ... Khushi found it difficult even to stir ... She slightly pushed Arnav and then received call...

Khushi : Hello, Dii...

Anjali : Khushi.. Kaha ho tum dono ? [where are you both ?] We thought you both left for house early from party but Now at morning when I's looking for you , HP told me you both didn't return back last night at home ....

Khushi : haan.. Woh Dii we're here at farm house ... Arnav ji brought me here ....

Anjali : Oh-ho... So it means someone is romancing with her husband .... [ she teased Khushi deliberately to check her mood]

Khushi blushed recalling last night...

Khushi : umm.. Dii .. No.. actually ..woh .. [ she was running out of word... Arnav was getting disturbed by her talks.. So he wiggled a bit and stanched mobile from Khushi's hand]

Arnav [ sleepy voice] : Dii.. Subha Subha kya ?? Why did you call us early morning ? We're good ,well, very Happy ... now will talk to you later.. let us sleep ... [Anjali bit her lips to control her laughter]

Anjali : Chote... It's not early morning ...It's 10.00 am.... BTW what kept you so busy at night that you didn't get sleep ??

Arnav : So what it's 10.00 am... It's my room , my bed , my wife.. how long I wish will sleep with her on bed.... And at night Played Football.. and will play now again.. Dii... now bye...

He cut call and threw it somewhere on bed , Then pulled Khushi underneath him ... Anjali's jaw dropped to hear Arnav's replied ... She started laughing loudly and walked to Nani to inform her about them.

Khushi : you're such a shameless person ...

Arnav : Say something new what I don't know...

Without opening eyes he was rubbing his lips against her sawn like neck ...and his one hand reached on her abdomen ... He softly patting over there.... Khushi slightly pushed him again..

Khushi : then be gentle... Act like a father... You're no more young man ... [ Arnav instantly opened eyes , stopped his act and lifting head looked at her]

Arnav : what the !!!! what do you mean ??

Khushi : I meant won't you go home back ?? Don't you have any wish to share this news with our family ?? And It's 10.05 am... So when you 'll go office ??? always tell me I'm lazybones.. Now see who is lying on bed lethargically.....now move .. let me get off...

Arnav instantly got up and Khushi was so surprised that he indeed followed her words so soon without making any fuss ... But how ?? She pulled blanket to cover her and was looking for her last night clothes ... But to her big surprise Arnav pulled down blanket and left it under her abdomen ... Khushi startled and immediately covered her upper body by hands... and trying to get something to cover her... She glare at Arnav but he didn't pay attention to her... Rather he flicked on her belly and nuzzled ... rubbed his lips ... Started placing wet soft open mouth kisses all over her belly to abdomen ... Khushi was feeling to be tickled to death .... She giggled and pulled Arnav's hear ..