Part 3

PART-3

If Aru is like his DAUGHTER Then Di is likehis MOTHER. And his inner though telling him, he can't hide that fact from Difor long. Today or tomorrow Di will get to know it, sure. This all thoughtsdriving him more restless..So he also driving so fast..90km/h..more fast thanlimit speed.....

At GUPTA HOUSE....

Now Garima & Payal are all most verse ofcrying.. Buaji was not at home. She came home few minutes ago & got to knowthat Khushi was still out of home, when she supposed to be home 4 hours ago.

Bua Ji : hay, re nande kishor, that's why Iused to tell you all don't give too much freedom to girls.. specially.. thisSanka devi.. now be ready to face

Consequence.

Payal : Bua Ji, Khushi di is not like that, weall know.. defiantly something had happened ..

Bua Ji : see here is one supporter ...Ok,, nowfind out your "Payari Di ko" (lovely sister)...Otherwise we are not able to face society,if they get to know the ELDER girl of this house send one night out of home...

You mother- daughter got ?

No, doubt, what have buaji said is 100%percent right...But it also true there wouldn't be any fault of Khushi.. But BIGquestion is, where she is ???

At Raizada guest house.....

Khushi gained conscious ...She wasstilling feeling dizzy .slowly she got up on bed & try to get where she is.

Khushi rubbed her eyes.. & looked around,recalled everythings.

It didn't take time to get her that she has beenKIDNAPPED.

But question is WHY ? By Whom ?

She belongs a middle class family.. neitherher dad has any rival or enemy nor shehas done anything wrong to anyone for that to take revenge , anyone wouldkidnapped her.. She has no boyfriend or stalker... Then why so ?

ThoughArnav was driving but he was feeling restless..Both they reached at guesthouse. Arnav halted his car..Aranya hurriedly came out and ran toward house.Arnav already informed his maid that he is coming... So when when Aranya knocked thedoor , maid opened it without delay any time.

Arnaya ran enter the house & stopped,looked at Arnav to know why is SHE.

Arnav didn't utter any word but gestured athis bedroom...Aranya stepped back & grabbed Arnav's hand, dragged him withher toward the bedroom...Arnav reluctantly went with Aranya.

Aranya pussed the door.. walked few stepsahead, stood at the middle of the room. Arnav was standing 4/5 feet ahead fromthe door. He was not ready to face his UNWANTED OFFENCE.

Khushi tried to open the door..She criedbitterly, but didn't lose hope..she knocked a lot, banged the door.

Then got the replied from the maid : Maam, plsdodn't do it..It'll not help..I can't help you rather than giving you, yourfoods...

I'm ordered by my boss just to do that...

Khushi was feeling lifeless...It didn't taketime to get what would be happen now...She has lost her honor, her career wasfinished.

Her life was destroyed. Only for her, now herfamily wouldn't be able to face society, their question, their taunt, how willshe remove her this stigma, when she has done nothing, anyone will believe it,she was innocent, after spending one night out of home. Wait, why she is even thinking this fiascowill end in oneday... when She don't even know WHO & WHY kidnapped her.