Part 68

PART-68

Aman : Miss. Lubaba... what happened ??? won't you meet ASR ?

Aman saw her coming down so soon and her facial expression was not like previous few minutes ago it was...Lubaba didn't reply just stormed out of the office..

**********************

Arnav pulled back when he felt wetness ... He lift his head and saw Khushi silently weeping ... Arnav closed eyes and clutched his fist in guilt.. He sat back on sofa and drew Khushi up.. made her sit..She was still looking down and tears rained down.. Khushi felt extremely bad for Arnav this behavior ..She never liked this wildness ...She is very introverts about this matter and comfort to keep it private ... She always maintain highly professional conduct in the office .. Arnav pulled up her sari and placed it on shoulder covering her front body ... Then cupped her face...

Arnav : Sorry ..Khushi.. It's not that what you're meaning... [ he wiped her tears and kissed on forehead ]

Khushi : Can I go now ? I've some works to finish and send to HR department.. [Her voice was soft but tone cleared how much she was hurt ]

Khushi tried to get up... Arnav Picked her up and walked inside the washroom ... dropped her down before basin and opened tap ... Splashed water on her face.. Khushi was not moving at all ... She let Arnav do whatever he wants.... Arnav then suddenly hugged her so tightly ...

Arnav : Sorry !!! [ It's scarcely It's whisper] Please Don't go away from me ...

[ Khushi felt tugged into heart to hear his broken voice .. His inner turmoil touched her also]

Khushi : Kya hua ?? what made you think I'll go away from you ..I won't ever ..[Khushi pulled back and patted his cheeks.. ] Say.. what's bothering you ...

Arnav once thought to tell Khushi what happened in the party but then rethink Khushi will be anxious , tense .. . So he has to handle it ..

Arnav : I love you .. only you .. and that's one truth ... I just wanted to let anyone know that how much I love you ..What you meant for me ... How much I'm happy with you ... That's it ...

Khushi when you didn't tell me who you wanted to see I won't ask but still I'll say you did wrong ... We don't need any show off... And being intimate with your wife isn't the way to prove someone something Arnav Ji... In fact You insulted your wife .. Pulled down our trust for eachother ...

Arnav : I know.. I'm sorry ..I didn't mean to hurt you but I lost my anger to see her.. [ paused ..Arnav realized he almost said what he wanted to hide her to keep her away of tension ]

Khushi[ weakly smiled] : It's Lubaba... She was the one who changed party schedule isn't that ??

Arnav [surprisingly ]: hum.. how could you know ?

Khushi : That's not important... That's why I asked you what she was doing in your hotel when you're LA.. but you got angry ..So I didn't tell you more anything ?

Arnav : what do you mean ? She went there deliberately ? She knows I'm married ..why she will do that ?

Khushi : I don't know what she wants and why she is doing these all ? What's her motto ..Is it just for business or something else but I want you stay away from her... It's not that I don't believe you but I don't believe her... Please..I don't want experience all those bitter moments again ... I don't have energy left for that..I just want to settle down with you ... that's it...

Arnav [ hugging her] : Sorry for all these... hence we only talk about our baby ..OK??

Arnav smiled and looked down to see Khushi's red cheeks... Khushi blushed and pulled back... She turned to mirror.. washing face wiped it... Then fixed her Sari... Arnav held her Pallu that it didn't get wet falling down on washroom's floor... Then She also fixed his shirt and pulled down all creases ... Then both came out ...