Part 4

PART-4

Arnav turned to go back his position, then sawAranya genteelly dragging Khushi towards the exit..

Aranya : Bro, let's go..drop her at her homefirst.. don't make it too late..

Arnav just nodded yes..

Arnav was walking behind them. When therereached the car ,Aranya opened back side car door for Khushi, Khushi freed her hand from Aranya's grab.

Khushi : Thanks a lot for your generosity.What you've to do you done. Now when you are showing your kindness to make mefree, to let me go home I could do it by myself. [ She paused ]

Walked one step ahead..The Aranya called her..Butbefore her finish, Khushi turned back,looked straight at Aranya's eyes.

Khushi: You or your Brother did it for your happiness, right?

I'llnever even forgive you. So what you made me free, though I'm not your prey, butyour intention was to kidnap someone, to ruin someone's life to get yourbenefits ...[ venom was clear in her eyes]

I curse you, happiness will never knock onyour life. I pity to you.[ Khushi didn't meant to be so venomous but shecouldn't control, just blurt out]

Arnav for few minutes froze at spot to hearKhushi's last like as well Aranya. Aranya never thought she'll be cursed bysomeone.

Arnav furiously walked to khushi to reply herback. But Aranya stopped him by grabbing his hand tightly. Actually she triedto suppress all this into that act which was not unnoticed by Arnav.

He also cursed himself under breath , only forhis act now his sister has to go through all this. What he wanted & whathappened.

Aranya left Arnav's hand , & grabbedKhushi's hand, this time a bit tightly, to make sure she can't remove it.

Aranya : pls, come with us.. I'll drop you atyour home, not before that I won't leave you. Your safety is my responsibility.And I've to say SORRY to your parents as well. ( Now for the first time she said al in sternvoice, like Aranya Singh Raizada)

Khushi this time didn't argue, as She alsocould feel that, it'll just waste more time.

Aranya made Khushi sat on back seat, and shesat on passenger seat with Arnav. Arnav was driving as well, concentrating onroad. none of them moved a bit, allsilent..that they feared may be one could hear other's breathing. Khushi wasall numb & bewildered.

Didn't have dare to think what's going on athome. What are they doing. Aranya wiped her eyes secretly, she couldn't believethat how badly she cursed my fate. But she still thinking how to emend thismistake.

They reached GH after 1 and half hours. Arnavcame out from the car but didn't move one inch. Aranya opened Khushi's door& walked to her door to face her family, in the meantime she lookedhelplessly behind to Arnav. Arnav was not happy with all this, He was leastinterested to do it all, at least by Aranya..but Aranya forced him keep quiet.

To hear car's sound Garima, Payal & Buajihurriedly , opened the door, and came out...Payal hugged khushi when she was infront of the door. Arnaya was few steps behind her.

Gariam : Khushi where you was ? what hadhappened ? what took you so long ? ( in a low, serious, feared voice thatneighbor couldn't even hear)

Bua Ji ( as usual tone) : Hai re Nande kishor,,Sanka devi now you get time to come back home ? why It's so early ?

Khushi remained silent, then they heard a voice from behind khushi , & paidtheir attention toward the source of voice, then noticed a rich ( apparently clear by her dress) girlwas standing with a feared & guilty face.

Aranya : Umm. Woo Aunty..woo ( But she wasinterrupted by Khushi)

Khushi : Ooh!! I'm so sorry , I made you stillstand here... Thanks a ton for your kindness.. Your have done what you supposedto do. I must appreciate it.. And I'll never ever forget it.. Now you canleave.. ( she said all in a sarcastic manner)

Aranya : wow..I just ..wanted to say.. tosay.. that.. that..

Khushi (Screaming ) : Just leave..Leave usalone..for GOD SAKE. Please ..

Arnav heard all this ... He hurriedly came toAranya & dragged her with him, made her sit on first passenger seat, tiedher seat belt. And drove away. But before to leave didn't forget to give a lastlook to Khushi.

Khushi turned to home, entered in, didn'tutter a single word. Tried to go her room but it mare impossible. All shottheir question to her...She can't take more

Khsuhi : I've been kidnapped...Yes , you allheard me right, I've been KIDNAPPED... By mistake.

( shegave extra force on "kidnap" word)

To hear this all became numb, feeling so scared .. what will happen if people getto know this.

Khushi locked her in her room. No onedisturbed her, as they all know she has an exam just next morning.

Arnav & Aranya reached home. Aranya directlytried to go her room ,when Arnav stoopedher.

Arnav : Aru, you had nothing today sincemorning..Don't you dare to sleep without foods.

Aranya : Bro, pls not today..I won't able tohave anything..

Aranya made her free & walked to upstairs. she was middle on her way, then stopped, thanked for 2/3 seconds, then camedown again. Sat down on chair .

It's only for Arnav. She very well know if shesleep without food then Arnav also wouldn't have his one. Arnav's diabetic. Hehas to take his meal & med on time. Otherwise situation will be worst.

Aranya : bro, I'm heaving.. you also have youronce..Do dare to even think deny.

A weak smile spread on his lips. Hp served thedinner. No, doubt, the dinner was quitesilent. In meantime Anjali came out from her room. She was shocked to see hertwo little siblings face. She herself was quite intelligent to understand thatsomething was big wrong. Her doubt was absolutely right. Now It's about time tofind out what's that ?

Anjali : so you both come got time to comehome now ?

Arnav : Di. Why you are still awake ? I toldyou not to wait for us, them why so ? What's my princess doing ?

Aranya : yea, Di. You shouldn't awake till late night, what if you get darkcircles under your eyes, & Jiju will complain against us that we couldn'teven take care of his beautiful wife on his absence.

Aranyatried to crack a joke to light the environment, shedidn't want Anjali could getto know this all, Then she'll never forgive her Chhote & Aru.

Anjali : I's about to go for sleep.. thenthink before to go, check itself, did you both have come or not..

And aru, don't try to buttering me..I can seehow much you are concern for me.. When it's about shopping then don't bother tomake me your partner to despoil Chhote's money..humm now tell.

They all laughed out..Arnav enjoyed this thingmost in his life when his two sisters fight each other to draw his attention orbutter him for LOVE or AFFECTION .Or planed together to loot his money for shopping.

They didn't talk more. Bided bye, everyonekissed each other's forehead, as they used to do it & get it from thechildhood, specially after the death of their parents. Walked each one thererespected room to get their peach of mind. Especially Arnav & Aranya.

Arnav lied on his bed after changing his nightsuit, a track pant & white T-shirt. He shut his eyes. But opened his eyes,sat on bed with a jerk. Cos whenever he tried to shut his eyes, A pair of hazedeyes flashed out. There are lot of things unsaid. There are lot of pain in thateyes. Which is haunting him, don't let him sleep.

To be continue......