Part 10

PART-10

Arnav : Go... just get out from here.. damn it !!

Khushi jerked up to hear him roaring again..And didn't get his words... When Arnav saw her no movement.. he grabbed her wrist & dragged her with him to downstairs.

Arnav was dragging with force.. but he's losing his sense & strength..when they reached hall room..slowly Arnav loosed her wrist.. when khushi felt free , and without looking back she ran to door..she was crossing door then suddenly heard a thud. She scared, stopped at spot & looked back.... Arnav fell with a thud on the floor.

Khushi became statue for seconds.. she was all in a fluster. Then she walked on tiptoe to him , took deep breath then slowly leaned over him... yea, he fainted, & when Khushi got it.. she just ran to get out from here... She is free now.. no one will stop her..

When she was almost near main gate then suddenly something hit on her nail.. she stopped at spot....Khushi breathed " he's bleeding '' ...

Her head said : Khushi run..don't look back.. he 's unconscious..now he couldn't hold you.. ,, you are free now.. your tormentor's dying..

On other side, her heart said : No.. he's bleeding.. he will die.. don't be so brutal... at least help him to call doctor ..

Khushi turned back ....

Head: what are you thinking.. ?? don't jeopardized you life.. go to your family.. they are worried for you...you're free.. run away..!!! he'll imprisoned you again.. go..run...

Khushi was in shilly-shally. She remembered something, which happened few moments back into his bedroom...the she ran to back..into house, where she's imprisoned.

Arnav lost his balance , fainted due to low sugar level. But ironically he fell on near, the place where maid broke down water jug. Broken glass pieces pierced into his forehead badly & also into palm, wrist, neck. He's injured badly.

Khushi ran to him..for few seconds she didn't get what to do..but his blood made her freaking out. Timorously she leaned over him, then sat down. Her hands were shaking, she slowly stretched her hands , shook his body little. No responses.

Khushi (in mind) : khushi, do something.. he's bleeding ..unconscious..he'll die..

But her fear wasn't helping her enough... ..She moved his body from spot & then with hard difficulty she lay him on nearby sofa. Khushi at first plucked up all glass-pieces from his wounds then cleaned then with cold water. Luckily she managed to get aid-box into kitchen counter when she ran to kitchen to get cold water. She bandaged over all wounds after applying ointment. But he's still unconscious .. which made khushi alarmed. She thought something then again ran to out of house..toward main gate. She saw two guards at gate.

Khushi : Namaste..pls .. listen to me.. umm.. woo.. who is inside..

At first that two guars looked at her, like they were watching a ghost.... Then they said,

Guard : kya? Kya bol rahi hain aao memsahib ??? [ what ? what are you saying madam ?]

Khushi : I mean..the man who is inside the house ..he's not well..

Guard: aap kiske baat kar rahe ho ? ASR ?? [ whom about you're asking ?]

Khushi : I don't know..but he..he fainted.. he got hurts.. he's ..he's.. pls call his family..

Guard : kya ??? [ what?]

They both ran into house, and saw Arnav lay on sofa like half death.. which terrified them.

Khushi : pls.. call his family..

Guard : ha.. ha.. per ye sab huya kaise ? [ yes, yes, but how did it happen ?]

One of guards called RM...And luckily Aranya picked the phone. Guard in formed her about Arnav's sickness and in no time Aranya came to their guest house. Guard also called the doctor. When they turned back to ask khushi " how did that happen ?" or " why did so sudden ASR faint ?" but there was no sign of ''Khushi ''.

Khushi came out from the house when they were busy to call his family and doctor. But she hadn't left the place until she saw two car entered into the house. As now she was sure ,his family was with him, she had left ,& went to her own house. She didn't even know what's waiting for her there.

When khushi reached home that was 12.05am. midnight. She knocked the door & walked in. Buaji opened the door but she didn't make any sound, though some neighbors caught khushi to enter home that time...

Khushi has no strength left to reply..but she has to.

Buaji : hey Nade kishoe.. Sanka devi.. are you ok ?

Payal & Garima came out in living room.. Garima hugged khushi, while after long time khushi shed her tears also. Her life now has became a nightmare for her family.

Payal : Dii, are you okay ?

Garima : Khushi , who are they? what had happen today ? did they hurt you ? ..say something betiya..

Khushi : How is Bauji ? has he slept ?

Buaji : don't worry for him.. he doesn't know about you.. but why today ?

Khushi : how could you know this ?

Payal : jiya di had come.. she told us, she saw few people pulled into car by force and went away.

Khushi : Amma, Buaji.. I'm fine.. I don't know anything...Amma.. I want to sleep..s

Buaji & Garima got her.. what'd she go through. She was looking all tired. Garima forced her to have something. She have 2/3 bites of her food then went to sleep. She lay on bed, closed eyes to get some sleep but the she realized .she had lost her sound sleep. Something else occupied that place.

Aranya reached at guest house.. to see Arnav like that she cried out.. all most at same time their family doctor had came. As that two guards were old & loyal servants & Arnav frequently came here, that's why necessary medicines & numbers were stored here by the order of Anjali.

Aranya : Ohh!! God, doctor uncle, you're here , pls, see what had happen to bro ?

Doctor : don't be worry.. Aru beta.. I'm here.. let me check..

After checking for sometimes, doctor injected insulin to Arnav & checked his wounds also.

Doctor : Aru , Arnav skipped his foods & medicines for sure twice times. And he got hurt physically also bled .That's why he fainted. He'll get conscious within 10 to 15 minutes..But he's so weak. He needs proper rest, time to time foods & med...............

And one more important thing..Aru beta, make sure he gets all required things..otherwise if these wounds get infection then it will be worsen for Arnav beta.

otherwise everything is oaky... Then he'll be well very soon..

Aranya: I'll take care of everything.. but you sure na, there is nothing to worry..you know na, there Dii had an accident today at morning..Now bro..

To be continue..................