Epilogue

Epilogue .....

After 3 months..........

Arnav was hell irritated since morning .. No exactly from yesterday afternoon since when he came back home early for Khushi... But madam has no time for her... She was roaming here to there and when felt tired sitting on sofa was giving order... Then later his younger sister Aru and his wife's crime co-partner was arrived at lat evening ... Then those three women kept house on their head... Khushi returned back in bedroom after 10.00 pm.. As she was fatigue for her activities so in no time dozed off .... Arnav like a poorman waited for her till then and then with a dejected mind also lay down... But now he exasperated .... AND these all happening because It's his birthday ...

At first Khushi didn't let him to go Office .. well..Arnav thought He will spend a plenty time with her in his birthday ... But here again since morning she is busy to arrange Party , decorating house and rest of all which is inevitable to make a party successful and spectacular ..

Arnav angrily shut down his laptop and walked downstairs .... He scanned entire hall room .. which was preparing to welcome more than 500 guests.... At last Arnav gat Khushi standing near main door and giving instructions to staff of event management... He strode to her... Held her elbow and pulled her little back ...

Khushi : uff... Arnav ji.. don't disturb me now.. what do you want ask to HP..

Arnav : Khushi.. what are you doing ?? If you intended to keep yourself busy in these works then why you stopped me to office.. ??

Khushi : Because ..It's your birthday ..And people don't work on birthday ..

Arnav : really .. then what people do ? sit down home all alone ??

Khushi : haan ??... Are you alone ?? look your around.. there are at least 50 people working here..

Arnav [ frustrated] : I don't give damn to them..I need you.. and you're hell busy to arrange party... Don't you know I don't like party, noise , uproar on my birthday ...

Khushi : So what you don't like...we all like it.. now leave me...I've lot of works to finish ..

Khushi got off Arnav's hand and went back to her work...Arnav didn't like it at all but he couldn't say her anything ..specially in her this pregnancy stage.. otherwise will sulk and then started crying ... Arnav sighed and went back to his room ... He was grumbling but didn't find anyone to vent his anger ... while was climbing upstairs Arjali came there and blocked her way ..

Anjali: uff... Chote .. hato.. [ move a side] ..

Anjali passed Arnav and went down ..Arnav astonishingly looked at his two sisters... They all were busy to arrange party, inviting guests .. He himself didn't know many guests are invited but no one is paying attention to him ....Arnav felt neglected and closing door he lay down on bed straightening his body, crossing legs, placing hands on eyes...

***************************

It's evening...

Anjali, Aranya, Ajit,, and rest of family members, relatives, close members were already preset there... now rest of guests were arriving ... Shyam and Payal will come India when Khushi deliver baby...

Anjali : Khushi.. where is chote ?? most of the people already arrived and he is still upstairs.. what is he doing in the room ?? tell him to come down now....

Khushi : he is sitting in the room making sulky face... I'm going to call him..

Nani : nehi... you've roamed around too much today.. don't climb stairs these much... Aru you go.. [Nani holding Khushi's hand stopped her]