Part 47

PART-47 :

Arnav turned opposite side and walked near door... after 5 minutes... Khsuhi came out.. took back Avnee and walked out... placing her on bed.. brought out Arnav's dress and handed him... Arnav took it and close it... he was disturbed as she reminded him past bitter memory...

When Arnav came out after changing , there was no one present in the bedroom.. he got ready and taking his necessary stuffs like laptop bag and files walked down. Kept them on leaving area's table he walked to kitchen following their sound... .. Khushi made Avne sit on small dinner table in the kitchen and had started making breakfast.. but she has to incessantly looked back to Avnee just to make sure she isn't moving much to cause fall down.... Which making hindrance to work fast for her.. Arnav walked in and picked Avnee up in arms..

Arnav : no need to make breakfast.. we'll do it in Shantiban.. let's pack all stuffs and come down.. we're leaving .. I'm waiting here.. [ say this Arnav turned to leave]

Khushi : but won't you get late for office ?

Arnav : I'll go office today later... at first will drop you both in house.. come out..

Arnav walked out, Khushi turned off gas burner, then walked to upstairs in their temporary bedroom .. Arnav and Avnee were sitting on sofa....

Arnav : hey, my baby .. are you hungry ?

Avnee was answering him as her babbled language ... then he saw Khushi was coming down with two bags... Arnav walked to her... and interchanged bags and Avnee.... Arnav walked ahead with all bags and Khushi sfter him with Avnee... Arnav walked out to keep all stuffs into car.. Khushi for once looked back through whole house.. her memories was not pretty in this house.. though it's started changing but they are leaving before to happen it and switched past memories...

Arnav keeping al into car, opened door for them,, Khushi came out and walked to care taker who was watering in the garden..

Khushi : listen.. give these keys to maid and tell her always keep the house neat & clean.. no dust no cobweb or soot ...ok ? [ CT nodded ]

Arnav was driving car but they both were silent..Arnav was plunged into their past and what Khushi had told him in the washroom .. On the otherside Khushi thought Arnav was angry for her as before but couldn't figure out this time the reason ... only . Avnee who was making noise...

*********************************

When Arnav and Khushi walked in Raizada mansion she was utterly shocked to see the guests.... It's her moth and Buaji... Khushi didn't understand what they are doing here in morning and secondly without informing her what made them to come here.. they hardy came here .. the she looked at Nani Ji.. She knew one thing that Nani ji didn't like her how much she tried to get well with her going against Arnav's word... So Khsuhi was hell frighten.. she slowly walked toward them... she was praying Nani won't tell anything to them.

Khushi : Amma ?? Buaji ??

they looked back to her and stood up to see Khushi & Arnav coming toward them.. Arnav also saw them , as he was never got that opportunity to be close and easy with them so he was still al uncomfortable to face them .. ..

Garima : JI ji ,Khushi is here...

Arnav : Namaste !!!

he stood for dew seconds there and after greeted these both ladies he walked upstairs ..Khushi was him leaving... Anjali came to her and took Avnee from her.

Khushi : amma, Buaji.. all of sudden you're here...

Bua ji : yeah, have to.. it's decided abruptly.. and after coming here get to know you're not at house..