Part 45

PART-45

Arnav : let's go.. [Arnav bent and try to kiss on Avnee's cheek but her mood was really so bad that she turned her face ]

Anjali came to take her in arms but just the moment she touched her and drew toward her, Avnee cry out loudly calling Maaamaa.. Maamami... So Khushi just stepped back to stop her cry and patted on her back,, then helplessly looked at Arnav ... Arnav didn't understand what should to do.. be honest he did want to see Avnee's cry but he was not ready to leave Khushi here..

Nani : what's the necessity to go there making her cry ? Khushi you go in and calm Avnee..

If it's not related Avnee then Arnav won't spare Nani now but he kept silent now.. Khushi nodded yes as no option left and it'll look so much odd if she left with Arnav keeping her cry out....Shyam saw Khushi's dejected face and also Arnav's... when Khushi was about to go back then Shyam spoke up..

Shyam : hey, Khushi why don't you take Avnee with you.. she is used to stay with you.. [ Mami was waiting just for that moment... as she directly can't go against Nani]

Mami : haan.. if fact when she is with you she won't cry for Anjali even,, take her with you.. she will also enjoy with her mama mami [ Mani nudged Anjali]

Anjali : haa, yea acha idea.. I can't hand her with you and my beti has not seen his Mamu's farm house yet.. wait.. I'm getting her stuffs.... Chote just wait 5 minutes...

Anjali ran back in and in 5 minutes she came out.. handed a more bag to Arnav... Nani was highly irritated and she also passed a look to Manoroma also and manorama looked down....Khsuhi and Arnav bid bye.. Arnav took both bags from Khushi's hand and they walked out... Nani stormed into her room.

Anjali : Mami, they wanted to spend time together , they need space and we send Ave with them..

Mami : don't worry.. something is better than nothing.. if we don't send Ave than Shashu ma won't let Khushi go with Arnav... and Ave to bachi hai.. bachi to bhagoban ka rup hota hai.. something will happen good surely ..

Anjali : Mami you're so intelligent ...

Shyam : someone should praise of mine...

Anjali : haa,, sure , why not ? but how come thing Idea popped into your brain..

Shyam : to see Khushi's dejected face..I've seen some changes in her behavior,,.. and when Mami ji was twisting his hand..I got understand she was thinking something to send them together ,,,

Anjali : oho.. that's why I always say how much you're genius ..

Shyam : oyee.. no need to butter me .. bath kya hai ? do need more money for shopping tomorrow ?

[Anjali sheepishly nodded yes ] .. pata thaa.. without benefit biwi ya never praise of their husband..

Arnav punched on Shyam's bicep, Mami ji laughed and walked off giving space this couple who are in totally romantic mood....

********************************************************

Arnav : what the !! Khushi why so many bags ? do you have planned to established your household there ?? you women are really impossible.. will never change..

Khushi : Excuse me !! one bag is for Ave and in other's all your necessary stuffs... remember , it's you who was shouting tomorrow morning .. where my blue shirt ? where is my that one ?..and if we women were not taking care then you all male will perish...

Arnav opened back seat door and kept both bags in back seat.. then walked other side open door for Khushi to seat.. Khushi got in and Arnav also.. he started car...