Part 15

PART-15

Meera hugged Khushi & bid bye.. after her left Khushi that night told her family , who she was exactly and why had come . thought at the beginning Khushi refused to take any kind of help from Meera or Karan.. But Next day when Karan & Meera both again came Khushi's house.. then Karan offered her a job seeing her educational qualification at his office. At first Khushi was hesitating to accept that but by continues insist of Meera and her family's approve ,Khushi Joined Karan's office Singhania Company.

Anjali didn't drop her decision to stay her own house despite of Aranya's uncountable request, pleading, Arnav's call, Shyam's word..nothing could change her nor clam her..

After four days ..Arnav came back to India. He directly went to Anjali's house..

Arnav : Dii.. you're angry with me.. okay.. then punished me.. but why you left Raizada mansion.

Anjali : I'm not angry with anyone.. I just want to live here.. that's all chote..

Arnav : no.. that's not okay.. tell me what do you want.. what I do that bring you back home..

Anjali : can you make HER life normal like before.. chote.. no..then leave it..

That's quite shocking.. Arnav knew Anjali was hurt because they hid something to her. But here she was giving punishment to them for that girl...Ohh!! In these days Arnav almost forgot her..here again her sister made him remember HER.

Arnav walked to his niece Avnee.. picked her & kissed her both cheek. She was damn happy to see her Mama after long days.. she's her Mama's girl. and nowadays whatever happing around

Her she's not used to for all these. She wanted back old environment..she didn't even like new house..When Arnav tried to keep down, into her cradle, she started crying.. which was piercing Arnav most.. Anjali looked at him..

Arnav : dii.. pls.. for Avnee sake at least..come back to home.. she isn't comfortable to stay her..

Anjali : she will be used to soon.. and yea.. chote some where someone else too is crying.. first wipe her tears...

Arnav was so much irritated..he became angry... that girl without presence, she is making his life complicated.. his anger was clear onto his eyes.. if Khushi by change would be here, no doubt Arnav'll kill her..

Arnav : it doesn't make sense.. Di.. don't be so stupid.. for some unknown person you're hurting your own daughter, brother, sister..

Anjali[ angry voice] : She is also a daughter, may be a sister also..[Anajali got angry, she didn't expect these word from Arnav, here she tried to make him feel guilty, but there was no sing in his eyes]

Arnav knew this argument had no future.. it's not going anywhere....he has to do anything else to bring back Anjali in Raizada mansion.

Arnav went to Raizada house.. and asked Aranya, how come dii got to know all...Arnav told him that Dii overheard her & karan's conversation... But she didn't tell him exactly what Karan had told her... which only would make Arnav more furious... She also hid that Khushi had joined Singhania company..

***************

Few more days passed...Arnav tried his best to bring Anjali back but all vain.....

One other side Khushi's fully enjoying her works. From first day she got a warm welcome from every colleague of her..every where she got positive response, & motivation..others are appreciating her hard works and dedication toward works.. all thanks to Karan.. Karan made sure Khushi felt comfortable here. Khushi even knew, her result hasn't published yet, & without a good experience she never ever got a job in this post.