Part 14

PART-14

Aranya : hi, karan.. congratulation...

Karan[ looked at her, gritted his teeth] : heel, guys, excuse me ..pls..[ without reply, he left that place]

Aranya was socked & felt bit humiliated..why Karan was behaving with her like this....

Aranya walked to Karan , tapped his arms & stopped him. Then stood in front of him.

Aranya : Karan, why are you avoiding me ? I congratulated you.. and you ?

Karan: just leave me!! I Don't want to create scene here...

Aranya [ perplexed] : what are you saying ? why are you behaving like this with me ? I'm your friend.. I'm happy for you.. and I's wrong I've done ? I just congratulated you for you marriade..

Karan[ shrugged ] : congratulate me !!! [ he laughed out like mania ] you're happy for me [ he rose his eyebrow ] how much will you pretend Aranya ?

Aranya [ totally fluster & confused]: I'm not getting you.. what are you saying ? what about you're talking ? pls make it clear [ a bit serious tone]

Karan : Ohh!! Miss. Aranya Singh Raizada didn't get me..well listen.. stop pretending that you're happy for me.. it's not suit you to congratulate me ....

Aranya [ bit angry & serious] : and what's my fault.. would you like to tell me..

Karan [ now anger is visible in his eyes] [ he grabbed aranya's arms] : you & you're brother tried to kidnap Meera.. hopefully you were unsuccessful but you've spoilt another girl's life..shame on you... in fact I'm feeling disgust than once you were my friend.. don't even dare to show you face to me anymore...I hate you... [ he freed her & push a bit aside... Aranya rooted at spot.. karan walked few steps forward than turned back,,, and said].... Aranya you're tried to stanch my love from me.. you said you love me..no.. never.. you never love me.. Actually you don't know what's the meaning of LOVE.. you just wanted to get me..If you really ever loved me that never could try to stanch my LOVE.. never plan to Kidnap Meera..in fact you will be happy to see my happiness..

Aranya : I'm..Karan.. you're my best friend.. I really loved you.. but never could express. I thought you also love me..But Now I'm happy for you.. believe me [ she was pleading him and tears rolled down]

Karan : never.. you were,, and never tell anyone you were my friend.. Aranya you're tried to stanch my love from me.. remember one thing you will never get true love in your life... [ he walked out from there]

That was something out of blue. Aranya became numb. It's not that Karan got to know all but he hates me..he thought I'd tried to stanch his love.. and mostly he also utter same phrase what Khushi told her.." you'll never get LOVE in your life".. it seemed she was cursed by LOVE. No one getting her pain , her grief .. what she went through except her Bro.. She never meant to hurt anyone..but everyone , who closed to her ..getting hurt.. for her.. Arnav's life became mess.. Khushi..Kanar everyone taking Arnav like criminal..when he has no fault..

Aranya composed her elf and moved to find Anjali Dii...But she hardly know someone else also hear this conversation..which she & Arnav never want ...

Aranya was Anjali was standing few steps far away from her.. At first she got scared.. she didn't get either Anjali heard it or not.. But when she walked tree steps more to her.. Anjali's ashen face replied her answer....

Anjali moved from there and directly went to Mrs. Singhania..

Anjali : umm.. aunty..I've to leave.. Avnee is alone at home... [ Aranya stoof there behind anjali]