Part 17

PART-17

Anjali : GET MARRIED HER !!!

Arnav : sorry, what say, come again ? [ Arnav was 100% sure what he'd heard at first was wrong]

Anjali [ looking straight at Arnav's eyes] : yes.. you'd heard me right. Just get married Khushi, make her as your wife & take her at Raizada mansion..in no time I'll be there. [ Anjali's firm voice was enough to prove her determination on her decision]

Arnav freed her hands and stood there.. .Shyam jerked up from his seat at the first point , when he'd heard her wife's condition to go back RM.

Arnav looked here and there just to decrease his anger or frustration. Then take a breath and walked to Anjali. Neither he just back off from this conversation nor could take it...

Arnav : Dii, It doesn't make sense... do you even know what are you saying ? Dii say anything.. I'll do.. it's utter crap.. I mean from where that girl turned up ??

Anjali : well, chote, it's you who wanted to me to say what I want.. and it's my condition or demand anything you could say ..

Shyam : but, Anjali don't you think it's very weird condition..not punishment is more heavy that fault.

Anjali : no .. [ then she looked at Arnav ] chote ,what have you done , practically without any words you should to marry her... but technically here you are so lucky..

Firstly, she is extremely beautiful, secondly, she is highly educated, thirdly she is honest & hardworking person... so technically you are so lucky.. to get this kind of wife..umm.. yea there is only one lackness she is from a middle family not rich like you.. but recently she is earning a healthy money and I belief Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't need his wife's money..if fact he's enough capable to fulfill his wife's need.. ain't it.. So it makes sense chote.. and it's not crap ..it'll be best thing happen in your life..

Shyam was about to faint to hear his wife's words.. And Arnav got his next shock..

Arnav : how come you know a lot about her ? [ straight question ]

Anjali : it shouldn't bother you ......

Arnav : If I don't agree with you then..

Anjali : then what ? nothing.. as your wish, do what you want..I'll do mine..

Arnav : Dii, If you love me And Aranya then you'll come back home.. I'm leaving now..

Anjali : chote wait, I can also say same thing to you..

Arnav couldn't wait more here.. this argue is going nowhere.. Arnav left without anymore conversation............

***************

Next day Arnav went to office... and after ending office time he went to Anjali's house.. but unexpectedly nothing happened fruitful ..Anjali was hell stuck in her only one condition....with peak frustration he went to Raizada mansion...

After few hours................

Arnav was working on laptop but couldn't put full concentration.. he already got to know one thing that this time he has to do something serious.. Anajali won't move from her condition..

Then Aranya came to Arnav's room to find him engrossed in his deep thought that he didn't even notice her presence.. Aranya sat in front of him..then Arnav looked at her.

Arnav : Aru.. when did you come ?

Aranya : just now.. bro... did you go Dii's house..

Arnav : hummm [ nodded and left a long breath.]