Part 20

PART- 20

Anjali : chote.. stop arguing .. and do what I've said.... But before he could do it.. Khushi herself put the ring on her finger.... Arnav bit surprised...........

Anjali looked at Shyam ,and shyam gestured her now stop all and don't drag this thing so far that could make a new mess between them... ...

Shyam : ok.. now enough... Anjali , take Khushi in the room... and Shale sahib , you can also go.. Aranya, come with me...

Arnav walked off... Shyam & Aranya went to Anjali's room to check Avnee. Anjali showed Khushi , Arnav's room...

Anjali : come.. this is chote's room.. I mean from now it's your room....

[Anjali made Khushi sat on bed.... ] .. ummm.. I'm leaving.. chote must be coming... [she walked to door then again came back]

Anjali : Khushi, I don't know how you'll take my words.. but not as a sister-in-law..as a elder sister, I want to say you something... Khushi , we can't change what once happened.. but if our past is unpleasant, then we should better forget it, and try to make a happy – pleasant future, otherwise, we'll cherish our pain in our whole life like a fool... [ Khushi didn't say anything but easily got , what point Anjali's indicating .. Anjali patted khushi's cheek then went out]

**************************************************************

After Anjali's left, Khushi looked around the room... after all , from now she has to live in this house, in this room... ... just then Arnav walked in and saw Khushi's sitting on the bed...

he walked to poolside door and stood there , back facing to khushi ....... To see Khushi sitting like that he thought she's waiting for him... Arnav gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

Arnav [ in thought] : Ohh!! So she's expecting I'll go to her and accept her as my wife.. will lead life like a happy married couple.. .. how dare she is ? neither I'll accept this marriage nor she as my wife...

Arnav in anger turned back to say these all to khushi, but surprisingly , Khushi's not on bed... she looked a side and then saw her, unpacking her luggage. .....

Khushi opened her bag and brought out her night dress and directly walked to washroom. Without looking Arnav or saying any words. After 20 minutes, she came out, dressed into her pink cotton sleeping suit, no makeup, no ornaments only wedding chain and vermilion on her partition.

She walked to cupboard then kept her dress in hanger, and brought out two pillow and a new blanket. Then made bed, clean all decorations, followers .... Set two pillows on bed left side. Then walked to dressing table, brush her hair, and tied them with a hair band. ...

Arnav was watching all these sitting on recline... and no doubt he's utterly shocked to see her " don't care " behavior. Khushi got on bed, and lay down.. turned her face opposite side, pulled blanket over her, switched off lamp light of her side.... During this whole time khushi didn't look for once at Arnav, in fact she behaved like that, there is no one in the room.. neither she was nervous nor uncomfortable...

But the most shocking thing was for Arnav, without any hesitation, or even asking she easily lay down on bed. His bed !!!.

Arnav : what the !!! how could she sleep there , on my bed..

Arnav got more angry, after all he wasn't not used to this kind of behavior, specially ignorance. Arnav walked to washroom, got fresh, changed into his night suit and then come out.. he once looked at Khushi then sat down on his favorite place, recline and lean over it to get sleep...