Part 42

PART-42

Arnav stopped seeing Khushi uneasy expression and then he has realized from what point to where they reached... Khsuhi was wanted to change topic ended up facing more awkwardness Arnav hasn't said anything rather has started typing again but stealing glances... Khushi bending head again started calculating from the beginning as she tangled all accounts...

Bother were silently working but stealing glances.. Just than HP knocked on door. Khushi stooped and turned back sitting on her place.. Arnav looked up...

HP : Bhabhi, Nani is calling you, in her room, said come to there right now...

Khushi : ok..you go , I'm coming.. [ HP left]

Arnav : for what she was asking ?

Khushi : I'm not all-knowing like you , so before go there how could I know.. let me know at first then I'll tell you.. wait !!!

Arnav : what the !!!

Khushi passed a " will never change " look to him and keeping paper-weight on list and notes she walked out....

After few minutes Khushi came back and started working ..and again a servant come to ask something .... After few minutes, another once come and said Nani has told her to do something.. Khushi nodded and was about to walk out.... She was hell tired and these running & roaming made her totally exhausted ..Arnav who was watching these all.. when Khushi about to walk out ..Arnav stood up and blocked her way .. ..

Arnav : no need to go there.. there are lot of peoples , servants in RM,, why you've to run here to there.. he is doing this intentionally you're not well.. so no need to follow her instruction .. [ as Aranya told how much Khushi's working hard without getting time to take rest and he experienced that tonight]

Khushi : is it necessary to say always mean thing about nani ? and if I don't do ,who will do my work then ? you ? so let me do my work.. move aside...

Arnav : is it necessary for you to defy my words, always back answer to me ?

Khushi : when you can't help me then why you're putting me in more trouble ? what's do you want ? I'm getting late.. move aside..

Arnav : don't you dare to spoil my mood.. I said no.. that means no... go sleep..[Arnav pointed towards bed and ordered her ]

Khushi became irritated ,,as she will have to hear few good words from nani if she gets late.. and here he's playing same record player.. Arnav picked his bag to go study room.. he needs also peach to do his work..

Khushi : wait... [ Khushi walked back to bed, picked note pad and tore one page of list... ]

Then offered to Arnav...

Khushi : ok.. I'll sleep as per your order , then you have to finish all these.. take it, check all stuffs and account.. you do it..I'll sleep..

Arnav : what the !!! I've better work to do..

Khushi : oho.. now you have better work... then why stopped me ??..

Khsuhi became angry, threw note pad on bed she hurriedly walked out and Arnav gritted his teeth....then he also walked out..

*******************************************************

After 30 minutes Khushi came back in room and saw Arnav was not there.. she signed and sat back to finish her words.. but she was hell irritated and angry on him..

Khushi : for him, I've to hear Nani ji's taunt... I won't spare him tonight...

Khushi finished her works and walked out... she asked HP where is Arnav.... Hp told her , he's in study room.. Khushi peeped in and saw Arnav working...