Part 63

PART-63

Arnav : she does Nani... [ he stopped on staircase to see Khushi sheepishly looking at her and he walked to them,,, Nani turned back at Arnav ] you told her to leave she did... now I'm bring her back ... so technically she didn't break her promise... So if you don't wish Dii get to know what you had done with my wife ...then it will be better if you get the fact into your head that you won't be succeed in your filthy plan... So stay away from my wife and stop interfering into my personal life.. [ holding Khushi's hand] ... I'm getting late ... pack my luggage ... come ..

Arnav walked toward his room taking her with him. Nani looked back at them and throwing fire through eyes ... Khushi entering in room at first hugged Arnav tightly... for everything...

Arnav : what the !!!

Khushi [ hitting him on chest ] : hush !!!... no what the .... Be like that ... [ she pressed her more into him ]

Arnav : aab bahut payyar arahai .. [ now you're showering too love on me ]

Khushi : I always have ... It's you never understand .. Thanks Arnav Ji..I really don't know how could I pacify Nani ji... but I's dying to stay away from you ... Thanks to bring life back into me....

Arnav : really !!!.. let me check

Arnav lift up Khushi holding her hip and walked toward bed and dropped her on it.. then he fell on her....

Khushi [ giggling ] : now you're not getting late...

Arnav : will take next flight... but won't go without checking how much you love me...

Khushi [ stopped him pushing his chin] : I'm all yours.. no going flee away anywhere.. you can check it whenever you want but not now... I know you very well .. if you miss flight then will vent your irritation on me ... husbands are good to do that ... let me make your bags...

Arnav : are you sure ??? won't you miss me ???

Khushi didn't reply but her ashen face said all... Arnav sat back on bed and Khushi got down,,,, She brought out his cloths and started folding then packing ...

Khushi : how many days you will stay there ?

Arnav : don't know...

Khushi : emm.. I've packed for 5 days... see if you need anything ..

Arnav : what I need most is you ... [Khushi didn't reply just pulled jip of bag...] So you're planning see off me with teary eyes ?? [ Arnav stood up and held her hand.. drew her to him]

Khushi : why this thing happen with us... I just came back home and you're going away from me...

Arnav : ok..I won't go... but don't be sad ..I don't wish to see tears in your eyes...

Khushi : nehi... it's just matter of few days... you go... Sorry ..I didn't want to act like immature .. you're getting late...

Arnav cupped her face and slit her lips.. it's prolong passionate kiss... Arnav pulled back to hear footsteps... he looked up and saw Anjali was entering in room... Khushi turned her face and wiped her lips and then looked at Anjali ...

Anjali : Khushi. Chote when you both came back ? [ her eyes fell on bag ]..Chote are you going somewhere ? Khushi you too ?

Arnav : haan Dii..LA... nehi Khushi isn't coming with me...

Anjali : what Chote ??? you just came back few days ago and again going out... even leaving Khushi alone here...

Arnav : no..Dii.. it's for few days.. not month... You need Khushi here also... emm,,, I'm getting late... tale care both of you and call me if need anything ...