Part 44

PART-44

Khushi [ gritted] : I know.. just casually asked.. [ then turned to salesgirl] what's so funny ? do your work.. ready the bill..

Salesgirl : Sorry maam.. [ from Khushi's back Arnav held up his hands as sign of sorry on behalf his wife ]

One shop worker helped them to keep all packets into car.. Khushi turned to him.

Khushi : now what ?? why you've told to keep them in car ? will you come in home to drop me ?

Arnav : have any problem ? [ Arnav walked to laugh loudly to see Khushi's tetchy mood just that she thought he didn't buy anything for her ..suddenly something crossed his mind ]..

Khushi : nope, no problem ? you should also check that if I don't flee away taking these stuffs .. isn't that ?

Arnav : why I'm feeling you're upset, that I've not brought anything for you ?

Khushi : excuse me !! I don't need anything from you, it's so sure.. [ she opened car door and got in]

Arnav was driving car.. whole way Khushi was sulky ...Arnav just dropped her before entrance.. and HP came out to pick stuffs as per Khushi's order.. Khushi turned to go in then Arnav called her from back..

Arnav : Khushi, [ Khushi looked at him over her shoulder] ..I'll come at sharp 7 pm to pick you up.. get ready...

Before Khushi could reply Arnav started key and taking turn he drove away....She was perplexed as she knew he will come to pick her,, actually.. he will come home, take rest and then they will go back to farm house.. then from where this " Get ready " turn up.. and what does it mean ?

When Khushi was staring on Arnav's car which just passed gate blowing dust.. then Shyam came out to go out for work.. he saw Khushi lost and gazing on way.. he understood Arnav has dropped her here but didn't came in ..

Shyam : it seems someone is missing someone so much that made her lost ?

Khushi came back in sense and little blush to be caught in for wrong reason..

Khushi : nehi to.. whay I'll miss Arnav Ji ?

Shyam : when have I said it's ARNAV ?? [ Shyam bent his head little and stressing on Arnav.. teased her ]

Khushi : I have lot of works ..Jija ji.. I'm going in .. [ She was about to stepped in but before that Shyam grabbed her hand ,and Khushi turned to him]

Shyam : Me and Anjali always have a faith on you that you're best for Arnav... because as much he has flaw as much you've virtue to rectify them and set everything on right place... that's reason Anjali forced you to get married Arnav.. to be his LIFE-PARTNER..

Shyam left Khushi and waked to parking lot for Anjali's car... Khushi was blank.. she didn't understand why Shyam said these all to her now and after so long time.. Khushi walked in but her mind was lost in Shyam's work.. because after such a long time he made her recalled all past.. which she currently kept on self...

***********************************************

AR- head office...

Arnav : come in...

Lubaba : hello, Arnav.. [ Arnav looked up and little surprised to see her here..as she didn't seek any appointment nor had any joint meeting]

Arnav : what made you to come here ? [ he countered ]

Lubaba : no hi, no formalities.. directly reached in main point !!

Arnav : who have time to do formalities.. at least I don't have.. sit.. [ Lubaba pulled a chair and sat down ]