Part 6

PART-6

Buaji : chup..ekdam chup [ stop, keep quiet]..Do you know when our neighbors & society will get to know that the elder daughter of this house had been kidnapped...what'll they do with us.. what will they say..

Buaji : Sanka devi, now stop crying and listen to me very carefully..

Don't you dare to open your mouth and forget about file case.You got that. For you I'll not take any risk of Paya's life nor my Bhai's health. Don't you love us?, to your dad ? what do you want to see, that we are in street.. peoples are spitting on us ?

Garima : But.. jiji ? [ she can't say any more words]

Buaji: If you want to see a save future then forget all this as like a NIGHTMARE..... Or be ready to face a peril....

Yea, whatever Buaji was saying , was right ..That's the fact of middle class –life-family-society.

By discussing a lot, According to Buaji's advice, they decided, they will hide all this from everyone & as well Shashi Gupta. Because he was not well, and if anyone of the outsider gets to know about this no one will marry to Khushi as well Payal. Neither they will take any legal action as they don't even know who were they properly, and will never win against fighting rich people like them.

Almost last night everyone of the Gupta house, including Khushi tried to close their eyes at least. Getting sleep was out of question. As Khushu has exam next day at day shift. She badly needs some rest at least.

Next day, at morning, Raizada Mention...

Aranya Anjali & avnee all are at dining table ,waiting for Arnav. Arnav came.

Arnav : Good morning , ladies....

As usual every morning he came to dining table & wished all ladies..then picked his niece & kissed on her check..

Aranya: Good morning, bro..[ still dejected voice]

Arnav looked at her, pressed her hand,,, gave her a assurance, what had he promised he'll make it. Anjali sensed there was something cooking in between them.

Anjali : good morning, chote..are you okay ?

Arnav : yea, [little surprised] why ? what have happened to me ?

Anjali : no, last night when you came to my room, I felt you were dejected, melancholy. That's why asking.. to hear Anjali, Arnav's tongue tightened.

Arnav: dii, how came you know that, I's there? were you awoke ? then why you didn't speak up ?

Anjali : well, don't forget I'm your elder sister who raised you...I know you chote... and that was not my answer....

[ Anjali made herself confidante & her words sound credible, she knew defiantly something bothering him, and as always he'll conceal it. But she wanted her chote to share his grief at least with her.]

Arnav: no dii, it's nothing..I'm perfectly okay [ he gave a weak smile to Anjali] , but it seemed Aru is not okay.. why do you go for a hangout..umm, for shopping..

Anjali got her answer..Arnav's not ready to share, may be not now but she'll try later..never mind.

Anjali : well, sounds great.. when someone wants to dig his own grave...hey, aru.. today we'll loot Arnav Singh Raizada.... What say? ....[She tried to sound hilarious.. ]

Aranya: ha? ..what ?..okay.. as you say.. .. [she hardly heard what Anjaly said.. and was not unnoticed by Arjali, but she ignored it, waited for right time to pound]

Arnav weakly smiled.. he bid bye & went to office....

AR-Design Office...his cabin...

When he reached at office, the first work he did was to call his men..

In next 10 minutes they were there, in front of him, & they very well known, today only a miracle can save them from ASR's fire of anger.

Arnav : so , you want to say, you've picked "Right Girl"...

The lead man thought " honestly probably was not best policy" at least to save own life from ASR's wrath.

Man1 : Ye..yea.. sir..I meant we've just follow all direction & use the info we've have...

Arnav: [his eyes were burning with fire , he gritted his teeth ] .... Then, would you like to tell me " how on earth Meera became vanish & an unknown girl reached in my place?''

Man2: Mee..meera..who ? [ he has started stammer to see Arnav's rage]

Arnav : what the!!! [He burst out in thunder tone & slammed his fist on his nearby table.. ]

That both man stepped back ¾ foots....then gathered courage only to save life ,,and tried to give their alibi for last time...

Man3: S..Si..sir.. we didn't get to know that " Victim's" name.. we didn't have a photo of her.. we used just the info we've got..believe us, sir.. we've checked all double before to abduct her...

The words " Victim " hit on Arnav's head, and next the " Abduct". Really he'd ordered to abduct a girl ?. Really he could stoop so low ? is he such a monster ? ...all these ring of question roaming in his head..but just fleeting moments... After all he is ASR.. there is no sign of contrite in his heart.

While after he realized , that' it's true, he didn't give his men enough info to make sure 100% right.. So without taking their life by his look, he let them escape his cabin.

He was checking file, totally engrossed in works. Work's a great healer of his all sorrows or tension or grief. Aman came his room hurriedly, without knocking.. Arnav looked up..

Arnav : what the !!! have you forgotten the manner to enter your boss's room, Aman ???

Aman : ASR.. Anjali Dii....

That's when Arnav'd noticed Aman's horrified face & sweat beads on his forehead...He stood up on his feet with jerk...and almost screamed out.

Arnav : dii ?? what've happened to Dii ? speak up damn it...

Aman : dii..dii has faced acci [that's was the last word he heard] ..dent ...Now she is at home... listen ASR ..doctor's attending her...

Arnav rushed out by pushing Aman..& madly drove to home...

Arnav : aru..where the hell are you..pick up the damn phone ....

during driving.. he was calling Aru....but she wasn't picking call.. Arnav felt breathless..it seemed someone strangled him...

Arnav : I'm coming dii.. nothing is gonna happen..i won't happen anything to you..

Arnav halted the car in front of entrance door, rushed to enter..without parking or taking car-key & even without closing door.

Arnav : Dii.. Dii.. Aru..HP.... where the hell everyone'd gone to die !!!

HP quickly came to him..even before to ask he replied..

HP : Arnav vaiya, Anjali dii is in her room..Doctor is checking her.. come soon..

Arnav before to finish HP's words , stormed to Anjili's room.

The sight he has seen there , is the least thing he wanted to see on earth.

Anjali was leaning over headboard of her bed. Doctor's done with her. There are two bandages. Few bruises on her checks & forehead.

To be continue.........