Part 50

PART-50 - Maha Update

Arnav was utmost shocked to see her sobbing ... he instinctively hugged her and so did Khushi... she clung him more tightly... he patted on her back and looked back at door if someone heard or come in.... Arnav was feeling more uncomfortable due to place and his wife's sudden cry out ...

Arnav : huhsh!!!! Khushi someone will hear... ok... I won't go.. stop crying... please... listen to me.. khuhsi look at me... [ he forcefully made her look up and wiped her tears]...If you want me to stay with you I'll but you have to stay here and spend a hilarious time with your family specially Payal.. she will leave tomorrow and you will hardly get chance to see her again soon.....And at first stop crying otherwise your family will think I'm so bad husband and trouble their daughter so much that she's cry all the time .. even after coming here ...[ Arnav wiped her last drop of tears]

Khushi [ composed herself] : you've done nothing .. why they will think like that.. and I don't care what people think ... [ Arnav sensed an hidden anger at first point and then a firm possessiveness manner for first time ]

Arnav : well, then why you're crying like that ? haven't I tell before I hate tears ? tell !!!

[ Arnav saw a discomfort in Khushi's expression , He preconceived that she didn't want to tell it him as it's related him , certainly ]...

Khsuhi : you hate tears .. ok then when I feel cry then what I do ? without shedding tears no one can cry ?

Arnav : what the !!! why you even you cry ? I won't let you cry except for once in life ...

Khushi [ frowned to get what does it mean ] : for once !!! when ??? [ Arnav cupping her face leaned over her ear]

Arnav : when you'll be in labor room , during delivery time ....

Khsuhi instantly looked down and instinctively her face flushed... she was drying due to shy ...Arnav chuckled to see her flabbergasted expression ... Arnav pulled up her face . but khushi was not ready to meet his eyes .. Arnav looked into her eyes , try to read ... to know what she felt for him ... was she intensively wanted to go ahead carrying this relationship or it's just she granted it.........Arnav slowly brought her face close to him.. and leaned to peak at her lips...

Just then Arnav phone rang up which caused a jolt and Khsuhi turned her face aside so that Arnav ended up kissing on her check......Arnav groaned in frustration ...Khsuhi jogged him and moved aside .... She walked out and Arnav looking at her leaving received call.....

Arnav : what the hell ,Aman can't you call just few seconds later ???

Shyam : sorry ,Shale sahab ..I didn't know you're with Khushi ... well ,should I drop the call ? [Arnav checked caller ID at a glance then soft his tone ]

Arnav : sorry ,Jija ji... I thought .. leave it .. but what made you predicated that I'm with khushi ?

Shyam : you just said it ?

Arnav [ perplexed ] : when ?

Shyam : shale shahab if you're not forgotten then I'm your Dii's husband.. and father of your niece... Shale shahab what else you can do in few seconds rather kissing your wife ? do you want me to elaborate more , I won't mind ? ??

Now Arnav understood what a line he blurted out .. but he was truly blushing due to catch in red hand before Shyam... he quickly changed topic..

Arnav : ummm ..Jija ji what made you to draw my attention ?

Shyam : nothing much.. all is well here.. just wanted to know when you both will come back and did Khushi had said what to do next ? I mean any call from our side to Ajit's family ?