Part 62

PART-62

Khushi : can I ask you one thing ?

Arnav : hummm [ Khushi turned back and looked at his face]

Khushi : why you hate me so much when we met ?

Arnav cupped her face & gazed into her eyes while Khushi shifted her body and now she was on him....

Arnav : because I love you ... [ Khushi didn't comprehend his answer and the sign of confusion into her eyes cleared it] ..I've fallen in love with you for the first time I've seen you... in here in this room ... [ he was taking pause frequently into his words] and my ego simply couldn't let me accept that... I tried my best to keep you away from me... but always ended up more loving you .... Close to you...

Khushi : is this the reason you went USA for long 8 month next week of our marriage ?

Arnav nodded and Khushi turned other side .... She sat down back facing Arnav...She didn't know but suddenly felt to cry...

Arnav : what happened ? look at me... [ Arnav slowly made Khushi face him... Khushi tried to be looked normal .. Arnav eyes at her face for couple of moment , read her face and articulated his words ] Sorry !!! ... I love you Khushi.. I know what you went through ...I just wanted to keep away from my life... I knew you didn't like me... may be never wished to get married with a person like me... You deserve a better person.. I never dared to even know if you loved someone else... I's frighten .... This marriage was utterly compel for you I always have seen this into your eyes... what I had done with you was wrong... my guilt didn't let me to accept you ... I wanted you to marry someone and go away from my life ...I didn't want you to attach with my grief... but see what you've done ? you broke down the wall I'd made around myself and you walked in ... now you're my life ....

Arnav leaned back on headboard ... and went on : I several times decided to let you go but couldn't gather courage to tell you... to let you free.... I'm totally into you... But that doesn't mean you're captive into this relation .... I should have ask you earlier but still whenever you feel you want to leave me you're free ... I don't wish to captive you into a compel marriage ... into imposed relationship... just remember one thing I love you and whenever you feel my need I'll be there for you ...

Arnav stopped ... he said what was into his heart... Khushi looked at him when his eyes were closed ... her institution was telling her he was sad and feeling guilty .... Khushi cupped his face and leaned over him Arnav opened his eyes and gazed on her face..

Khushi : won't you feel bad If I leave you ? maybe not ...

Arnav : I'll Khushi... I can't live without you ... didn't get yet ? [ he countered instantly]

Khushi : then why you're telling me to leave you .. go afar than you ..

Arnav : because I [ Khushi pressed her hand on his lips and stopped him]

Khushi [ clutching his collar] : listen to me Mr. Raizada... you if tell me this earlier then surely I'll leave you forever... I won't deny that it was compel marriage for me at the beginning .. I never wished to get married a man like you ... In fact I hate you to stanch all happiness from my life but now do you really think I want to go away from you ? I thought you'd understand me but you didn't ... well whatever you think I don't care but I won't go anywhere.. get this into your head... inti achani se tumhara picha nehi chornewali hun.. [ I won't let you go so easily ]

She shifted beside Arnav on pillow showing him angry face... Arnav came over her...

Arnav : well how could you understand what you feel for me ? what I fell I've said to you but you didn't...