Part 61

PART-61

Khushi : don't tear anything...

Arnav : I'll buy to you ..

Khushi : please...

Arnav : shut up.. don't disturb me.. I know my job... [ he flung her blouse somewhere else into room

He took her lower lips, then upper one..sucked it passionately. He showed his hungriness, eagerness to her..bite her lips to make her parted her lips. When she did he entered his tongue. His lips were soft...smooth...seductive...Khushi felt Arnav hands tracking on her back...from her back to her neck again on back.... He tried to unhook her inner but couldn't do it for his lack of knowledge in this matter.... In frustration he pulled down strips and then he grabbed her face in his hands and deepened the kiss more as it already was ...Khushi groaned under his hot body.... After couple of minutes when both of them were struggling to cat breath ..Arnav pulled back and rolled Khushi... made her lie on her front ...and in one pulled he put off her inner... Khushi gasped to see his eagerness.... She was praying to her Devi Maiya that her hubby don't eat her up tonight... Arnav then made Khushi face him and without any warning he pulled her Sari and sent them near her Blouse... now Khushi's upper body was bare before his hungry eyes... though light off but still the amount moon light was coming into the room throw big size glass window ..Arnav could see Khushi's petite , tender body .. her fair complexion and creamy white body was simmering under the moon light.. Arnav lifted his head and roamed his eyes on her untouched body .... Khushi felt shy for this gesture of Arnav... She extended her left hand and started searching blanket...When she got it...she pulled it with force and covered her as much as she could in one shot...

Arnav : what the !!

Khushi : emm...feeling cold....

Arnav tried to move blanket but Khushi withheld it back...

Arnav : let me warm you....

Arnav started unbuttoning his shirt and sent it also near Khushi's Sari then moved blanket aside and ran his tongue along her neck while hands moved over the smooth hot skin of her breasts., down her belly, past her navel, and up again. He was struck by her beauty. Her shimmering hair trapped the light and made it sparkle. Her skin was soft and beautiful, almost glowing in the moonlight. He felt her hands on his back, beckoning him.

Khushi's back was slightly arched as Arnav rolled atop her in one fluid motion. He was on all fours above her, Khushi lifted her head and kissed his chin and neck, breathing hard, licking his shoulders, and tasting the sweet that lingered on his body. She forgot all... her all fear gone... all nervousness, coyness, immaturity gone... Arnav has put off both of their last piece of cloths...but she was feeling confident underneath him...She ran her hands through his hairs as he held himself above her, his arms muscles hard from the exertion. With a little tempting frown, She pulled him closer, but he resisted. Instead he lowered himself and lightly rubbed his chest against her, his need against her sex and she felt her body respond with anticipation. He did this slowly, over and over, kissing every part of her body, listening as she made soft whimpering sounds while he moved above her.

Arnav did it until Khushi couldn't take it anymore, and when they finally joined as one, she cried aloud in initial pain and dig her nails hard into his back... so hard that Arnav got scratched on his back with red bruises.... He has to stop her screaming kissing her softly with intensity of love...

Khushi buried her face in his neck and felt him deep inside her, felt his strength and gentleness, felt his muscle and his soul.

She moved rhythmically against him, allowing him to take her wherever he wanted, to the place she was meant to be.