Part 12

PART-12

There was someone else who had heard all..

Khushi pulled Jiya's hand & went to her home. She didn't talk any words or give any answers of Jiya's question. When she reached home, she ran to her room, locked door and started cry... how much she tried to forget this catastrophe in her life, but every time , something happened .. some cam in front of to make her remember all... as if it's her fate. She couldn't far away from it.

Payal : JiJi..JiJi.. open the door.. what happened ..? [ no reply]

Bua Ji : hay re nande kishor.. Aub kya huya ? apne app ko band kyun kiya ? sanka devi, tum muje sunrahe ho yea nehi ? [what had happened today ? why have you locked yourself ?? sanka devi.. are you listening me or not ?]

Garima : Jiji, mujge bahut daar lagrahi hay, kya huya hoga meri bachchi ko ? [ sis, I'm feeling so scared , what had happened to my child]

Garima : khushi.. beta open the door.. pls.

Khushi opened door, and everyone stormed into room. Khushi hugged her mother & started crying bitterly ?

Khushi : why this happening to me ?

Garima : chup ho jao.. nothing will happen.. we're here, with you.. have fait on your devi maiya.

Payal : yea, Jiji.. DM will make it right.. don't worry..

Biaji : per, titliya , what had happened today ? don't cry.. NK is watching all.. they will never be happy.. you see..

They hugged to each-other & promised to forget all. Which was next to impossible...It became Khushi's destiny & will not leave her anymore.

Singhania House, Delhi.

It's night, Karan Singhania a young businessman ,who got married few days ago to his lover Meera .Singhania family was very close with Raizada family. Mr. Raizada & Mr. Singharia were best friend, as well, Karan ,Arnav,Anjali ,Aranya were family friend. Karan was younger than Arnav but elder Aranya. Though Aranya loved Karan, but Karan loved Meera. Meera was from a middle class family , so at the beginning, Karan's father were against his choice, so when they went out of country, Karan got married Meera..Karan was their only one child.. & meera was so nice, such pretty girl, so at the ending they accept their marriage. When they will return, they will throw a party & inform everyone Karan's marriage news.

Meera was waiting for her husband return. She was all tensed.

Karan entered at room & saw his wife walking back and forth ..

Karan : meera, what happened..

Meera : umm. You got fresh, then we'll talk..

Karan : you're looking tense.. what's the matter ?

Meera : umm.. Karan, today I saw Aranya at our University..

Karan : so what ?

Meera : she's begging pardon to an unknown girl, who was kidnapped by his brother or she..

Karan : what ? have you gone mad ,Meera ? do you know what rubbish are you saying ?

Meera [ bit strong] : I'm not..

Karan : [ bit irritated ] : yes, you are..Aranya is my childhood friend..as well Arnav..yea..Arnav's hot temper guy, but he never had interest about girls..in fact girls were always running behind him, dying over him head to toe. He never gave any attention to any damn girl.. so just stop this nonsense..

Meera : it's not for him..it's for me..[ and then Karan noticed tears on his wife]

Karan pulled her close, wiped her tears..

Karan : Meera, what happened.. what are you talking ?

Meera : Mr.Raizada wanted to kidnap me, to stop our wedding.. because Aranya loves you....I've told you this before..but you never believe me.. Aranya loves you..

She started crying..Karan flabbergasted..he couldn't believe it.. It's not possible.. his childhood friend couldn't do that.. And Arnav was like his icon ..he admired his talent in business. He can't do that to him. His wife must be mistaken. But her eyes, pain were enough to believe that this time he would be mistaken if he ignore his wife's word..

Karan : Meera.. pls cool down.. are you sure ..do you know that girl.. oaky let me find out it..

Meera: I've seen her before.. she's from management department..bur never talked to her.. pls.. use your people..to find out everything,, what had happened on that day.. believe me.. I'm not wrong.

Karan hugged her, kissed on her forehead : I'll, don't worry.. let's have dine.

Raizada mansion.....

That next morning when Anjali got to know about Arnav's accident, she cried a lot..& be sured their something serious which was hidden to her.

Aranya tried to call Khushi, to help her, whatever she want, she was ready to do or give. But all vain. Khushi was not even ready to talk to her or see her face, here her life already became miserable.. their neighbors have started talking about her...which is a danger sing for her future reputation, marriage along family.

Aranya tried to talk with Arnav about this matter.. But Arnav put a full stop without any discussion and told her to pay attention on her study.. forget all .

Aranya tried to talk, contract with khushi...she's really sorry for all these. She can guess what is going through into Khushi's life. But every time Khushi avoided Aranya. Neither she talked to her nor met her. Reason simple, she wanted to forget all these, and Aranya is not helping her. To see Aranya in fort of her , khushi recalled everything , specially Arnav's face, his rage , furious eyes, his words all flashed in her mind.

After 1 weak ............

Karan at his office.. he got call from his man.

Karan : hello, what have you find out ?

Man : yes, Sir you suspect was right. On that Arnav Singh Raizada's men were kidnapped a girl. And then we find out they abduct wrong girl. But sir, most strange matter is his men said that " they abduct that same girl again after knowing, that she 's wrong girl''. why ? neither they know nor we could find out.

Karan[ for seconds he's speechless ] :umm.. do you know who is that girl ?

Man : no, sir..but if you say will find out within 1 day..

Karan : yes, find out her all information, detail.

Man : yes, sir, anything else ?

Karan : no....

Karan couldn't believe it. His childhood friends family friend could so such low work. How could Arnav stoop so low ? and Aranya...he'll never ever forgive them.

********** ******

Arnav was working at his office..he made a called.

Arnav : hello, Aman where the hell tender budget file ?

Aman : ASR. You've took it with you ..to check quote

Arnav : okk...

Arnav : Ohh! Where I've kept that damn file.. after thing 1 minutes.. he got remember,, it's in Guest house...

To be continue...