Part 8

PART-8

Man1 to other man :Kya mushibat hain, yaar.. pehele bolta hai kisi ko udhao,, jab udaya tab wo galat ladki hain.... aub bolta hai usi ko hi udhao..

Is Arnav Singh Raizada ko chahiye kya ? [ What's hazard ? at first told us to pick a girl, when we've done then said it's wrong girl, now telling , again pick that wrong girl...what does this Arnav Singh Raizada wants ?]

Man2 : why should we bother ? it's Arnav Singh Raizada & that GIRL's fate..only god knows where it'll end.. let's do our job.. " Kidnap Arnav Singh Raizada's GIRL" ...all of them laughed out loudly..

Khushi came out from exam hall, she has no will to wait for jiya. Actually ,it gets out of her mind. She was still thinking what'd happened with her. She was absent-minded,walking towards main gate, when from behind Jiya was calling her.."Khushi, Khushi". But khushi didn't head it. When she just stepped out of gate, before to notice or understand, someone pulled her, in a white BMW, in no time one of them blind-folded her. Khushi got scared terribly. She tried to scream, but all vain. After 35 minutes they reached at Raizada guest house.

As an order of ASR, Khushi was brought there without any physical hurt. They politely took her in the room and opened her blind-folder. Before she opens her eyes they left the room by locking from outside. She opens her eyes ,but her view was obscure due to long time blind-folded. Though she was scared enough which was palpable on her face, feeling breathless, her eyes were moist due to fear but after everything, when it's matter of safely, & honor ,bring a girl will struggle till last breath to save it.

Khushi tried to make two plus two is four. So there is no one, who could abduct her. That means the same " Brother- sister" have done it again. But why ? First time, they told me " whatever happened was utter mistake ,and they were extremely sorry for that", then ? why again ?? have they done it again by mistake ??? , No not possible. This time they very well knew , I'm not that girl. What he wants to me ?!!! What if he disrespect me ? what if he make me captive here ?? , for long, forever !? How could I get rid from here ???

There all questions were turning round and round in her head like wheel , but no answer came out.

Unexpectedly the door opened and to hear sudden sound, khushi stepped back three or four foots .When she turned at right side with last courage, she froze at spot. It's her devil, was walking toward her, fire on anger was clear in his eyes. His jaws were trembling due to rage. Khushi with fear stepped last foot back, now there is no place left to move back.

Arnav hadn't stopped but walked to poolside door. With a yank he pined khushi on beside wall between door & window. Without leaving her hands he looked straight at her eyes...with a bucket of anger...

Arnav : what do you want ? why have you said that ? did you know what have you done ??? speak up damn it!!!

To hear his roaring voice ,khushi jerked up at first.. then tried to compose herself get to know what he was saying ? because all his words are lingo for khushi.

Arnav : speak up , you cruel lady...

The word " Cruel" hit on nail. Khushi took a deep breath & spoke in mind " khushi retorted him.. now.. or never.. don't let him go away this time..do it for you honor..''

Khushi gathered her all courage , looked at his eyes & tried to make her voice fearless, strong, equal loudly.

Khushi : "Nothing '' " what?" and " No" these all your answer......

Now answer to me " What do you want to me ? , why have you done this to me " "did you know what have you done ? ''

Truly Arnav was not ready to get any kind of reply from her. Here she replied boldly..they haven't changed their position.

Khushi : speak up, you brutish man...

That was more than a nightmare for Arnav Singh Raizada. No one has dare to back answer him, here this girl was querying him.. how dare she is ... he tightened her hands more.

Arnav : don't you even dare to back answer me .. don't be smart.. I know which type of girl you are ?

Khushi got what he meant about her, though her eyes were welled up.. but she didn't left battle..

Khushi rose her eye brew & replied : Ohh!!! When you've no dare to hear answer then why you even ask question ? I don't need to be smart ..and when you know my type then why you are behind me ?

Khushi's back answer only provoking Arnav. She didn't even know that. She's awakening a sleeping beast.

Now it's heist for Arnav. He pined her both hands over her head on wall and came almost on her. Khushi could feel his hot breath on her.

Khushi : You're misbehaving with me.. don't cross your limit you Mr. Kidnapper. [she turned her face to right side to avoid his breath & touch]

Arnav : I've not yet start misbehaving..don't provoke me..you'll repent.. listen to me very carefully.. I'll not repeat..whatever happened was mare mistake..just stay away from my sister's happiness... how could you spell bad words for my sisters.. do you even know..just for you my Dii had faced an accident..just stay away..otherwise I'll make your life upside-down ..I can do any things for their one smile..just stay away..

Arnav was about to leave her hands but stopped to hear her replied. Though Khushi never meant her curse , that just came out from her mouth, out of her pain.. & inside, she was feeling really bad to hear it.. but she feigned ,she wasn't bother for it at all.

Khushi : why ?? does it hurts ? now you'll get to know how it feels ? how I & my family were felling ?

Khushi tried to make it sound real, & heart-rending. Once at the beginning of the world, Eve had done a mistake which change whole mankind's fate..today khushi has done something like that. Her these words only stirred the blood of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav : You...[ he was roaring] I told you . it's mistake.. stay away..okay.. now you'll get to know how it feels to be kidnapped truly.. be ready ...

Arnav released her hand with jerk...and said " Stay here, go to hell''

...

To be continue........