Part 54

PART-54

Arnav : don't forget to check your email.... BTW which post you prefer to be my personal secretary or personal assistant ??? [ Arnav asked her pressing her waist .. pulling her toward him ...Khushi chucked but she replied with brave ]

Khushi : which post let me stay with you 24*7 hours....

Arnav [ grinned openly] : I liked your this attitude Mrs. Raizada ..

Khushi : Thank you .. Mr. Raizada...

Arnav : most welcome... see you before lunch ... [ He pecked at her lips and then walked out]

Khushi smiling and blushing standing there and thinking why she wanted to work at AR...

After Arnav left Khushi also came out... there lots of work at home to do... Khushi was literally chuckling when she came out remembering their morning encounter.... She just wanted to pester Arnav.... She thought , she will see Arnav's irritating expression as reaction .... But she never ever imagined in her dream Arnav will turn this deed into something other state that she never could forget ...Even now she was feeling a alien sensation which overshadow her all feelings.... Khushi was mused in her own thought...She was going down in hall room..... Then she was about to bump with Nani ji as Khushi was walking looking down and faintly smiling .... But she stopped before she practically hit Nani.... She raised her head and to see her smiling face Nani frowned ....

Nani : this happiness for what ? to get freedom... whatever it is... I hope you didn't forget, you only 2 days to go ....

Khushi : Yeah, Nani ji..I know... you don't have to remind me or worry for anything... Rather .. ..Enjoy wedding.... This the last wedding happening in this house till Avnee or OUR CHILDS won't rise up....

Khushi replied Nani as same smiling & happy expression..... She walked off and Nani with disbelieve expression looked at her... She was expecting to see a sad facial expression of Khushi but here she was smiling ... But her word " our child" hit on nail.... Nani was beyond shock to hear this word....

Nani : what did she mean by our child ??? did they planning for baby ? have they really spending conjugal life ? did they really come so close ??? No way....

***********************************

Khushi : Dii.. where is Jija ji ?

Anjali : He also went out with Chote... chote will drop him on his way .... Khushi is there any work left to do ?

Khushi : ummm.... No,, not exactly Dii .. Haldi –stage was made and all stuffs are ready..foods will be delivered at noon .... But still you could check with Mam ji....

Anjali : ok.... I'll ... [Anjali turned to leave then Khushi stopped her]

Khushi : Dii...I've some works out ....I'll be back within 2 hours.... Can I go.. if there is not any important work at home ?

Anjali : Khushi, Of course you can,,, and even why you're asking me... and even if you need then just go na...

Khushi : ok.. thank you ..... I'll be back shortly.... And can I use your car .. [Anjali smilingly nodded]

She passed a smile to Anjali.... Then she ran to kitchen... give some instruction to servants and also ordered to buy some stuffs for guests who came to attend Aranya's wedding then she ran back to her room to get her clutch and went out ....

Nani has seen all standing on corridor before her room...She was really confused to se Khushi's cheery and sometimes timid mood... what made her like that and what's running into her head , that thought making her all crazy...