Chapter 37

"Alright l'il sis, it's time to spar! Wait a second I just realized something!" At his words, I raise an eyebrow warily and look at him in doubt.

"What?"

"I forgot to tell you about my evil plan!" I look at him as though he has lost all the brain cells in his head.

"Why would you tell me about your plan? Isn't that something you should keep secret? Y'know so we don't try to foil it and all." Ethan shakes his head at me making me feel like a grade schooler who just got a problem wrong.

"Oh l'il sis haven't you watched any movies? The main villain always reveals his plans!" The only thing I can do after hearing his words is to stare at him silently.

"Alright fine! I'll save the story for another time and I'll just tell you this; my plan is called fully loaded." I look at Andy then back to Ethan, confused.

"Fully loaded?" I ask and Ethan nods excitedly.

"Yep! As in rise of the full bloods! I'm planning to kill all the bibloods and have the full bloods take over!"

Well, this guy is clearly deranged.

At least we know his plan. It seems that whatever he found out about your mother's past-

Supposing that we really have the same mother.

Right. It seems that whatever he found out has made him hate the idea of having bibloods in power.

Well I'll just have to win our spar and see if that information is true or not!

Yep. You go get him, Cas! Andy's thought presence leaves my head and I tune back in to Ethan.

"Okay! Now that you know my plan, it's time to spar!" Ethan says this excitedly, but shortly after the words leave his mouth the sound of a ringtone fills the air.

A moment of silence passes as Andy and I stare at Ethan with judgmental eyes. "Really?" I ask him while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Heh, sorry about this! Just give me a minute! I just gotta answer this call!" He pulls out his still ringing cell phone and starts to make his way out of earshot, so he can answer it.

"Really?! I thought you wanted some 'sibling bonding'!" The sarcasm is dripping from my words as I yell this after him, but he only waves a hand at me dismissively without turning around.

"Don't worry l'il sis it'll happen just be patient!" He says this in response before walking completely out of earshot and raising his cellphone to his ear.

"This can't be happening right now! He literally blew me off for a phone call! He's planning his evil deeds right in front of us!" My body is trembling in anger as I whisper yell at Andy as I pace in front of him, disgusted with Ethan's attitude.

Placing a hand on my shoulder, Andy stops me mid-stride from continuing my pacing. "Cas, breathe. Calm down, okay? You can't let him get to you like that! For all we know it might be his plan to get you riled up, so you can't think clearly enough to fight." Taking in his words, I nod my head at Andy in agreement with his words as I take deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Besides, annoying you is my job not his." That annoying half smile returns to Andy's face and I bring my arm back then punch him in the arm.

"Ow!! Y'know violence isn't the answer Caterpillar!" He complains as he holds onto his arm in mock pain. Rolling my eyes in irritation, I punch him in the arm again.

"It is when it comes to you, Wickleberry!" He throws up his hands in surrednder before I can unleash the rage I'm feeling onto him.

"Woah, woah, woah! Let's just calm down okay!" He lets these words out in quick succession and I raise an eyebrow at him.