Mail

Jungkook

Jungkook

I come back from visiting my brother and see a huge body size box in front of my door. It doesn't even cross my mind that I've received my girlfriend.

I open my front door and drag the box in. It's not that heavy but it's a work out.

I close my front door after placing the box in my living room. I inspect the box and grab a kitchen knife to open the seals.

I see styrofoam when I open the box.

"The fuck?" I frown. I dig the styrofoam out and see hair and the top of a head.

I Yelp and back away from the box.

Then it finally hits me right in the face.

"It's real" i stare wide eyed at the box with my new girlfriend in it.

I finally pick up the courage and slide the girl out of the box. She's completely naked and it makes me blush.

I examine her and blush again.

She's exactly like I wanted her.

"I need to tell Taehyung, but first we need clothes" I grab my phone and dial my close female friend.

"Hello?"

"Hey rosé"

"Jungkook? Okay who's son did you beat up this time?"

"Okay first of all he stepped on my shoes, second of all... I need you to come over. Don't bring Juno, he won't want to see this"

"Who did you kill Jeon Jungkook!"

"No one I just need your help, bring some clothes too please"

"Fine I'll just inform my boyfriend real quick and I'll be there"

"Thanks your the best rosé"