I love you

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

I watch as Nico strips down from the towel and puts on a bra along with a matching pair of panties.

Her slim figure back to what it was before her pregnancy.

I place jisoo down on our shared bed and he crawls towards the pillows and sits on mine while grinning.

I make a fake angry face and his little giggles burst out.

" Oppa what should I wear? " I hear nico's voice from inside her walk-in closet.

I grab jisoo in a swift move and walk into her pink painted closet.

Jisoo lays his head on my shoulder with his little hand on my chest as he sucks on his pacifier.

" try something on for me baby " I suggest as I sit down on the small bench in the middle.

She nods as she grabs some clothes and sets them down on the floor.

The first choice was a pair of black ripped jeans and a light pink oversized hoodie.

" maybe not ripped jeans " I say making her nod.

It's December which means it's really cold.

She undressed then shows me a different option.

Blue mom jeans with a beige tommy knitted sweater tucked in and white vans.

I nod in approval.

" I like this better " I smile as I pull her into my lap.

" do you like it jisoo? " Nico smiles widely at jisoo as he giggles.

Nico's small hand clapping playfully, a beautiful laugh emitting from her when jisoo starts clapping too.

I hand jisoo over to Nico.

" I'm gonna get dressed " I announce.

Nico gets up from my lap and walks towards her accessory drawer.

Countless Rolex watches, golden chains, silver necklaces, gold and silver bracelets some with charms on them, rings, diamond earrings as well as hoops variating in size, designer sunglasses as well as Gucci headbands.

I smile as she makes a confused face trying to figure out what to wear.

I dress in similar clothing then come up to her.

" I don't know what to wear " she pouts.

I giggle as I scan the countless items.

My eyes lock on a golden necklace with a small butterfly hanging from it.

I smile as I take it from the box and move Nico's hair.

I clip it on and kiss her neck.

I move the mirror to her neck and watch her smile as she touches it.

She turns in my arms and smiles as she brings me down and kisses my lips.

" I love you "

" I love you too " I smile.

" ma! "