Fathers day bonus

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

" alright come one jaejae, go get you're plush before we go " Nico lightly pats Jaehwas bum as she places snacks into her bag.

Jaehwa's small feet pad against the wooden floor as she runs to the couch and snatches the baby pink lion and runs back to her.

" ready? " I ask as I approach them and lift up Jaehwa into my arms.

She plays with my earrings as she lays her small head on my shoulder.

" yeah, Taehyung Oppa is already there with jisoo he just texted me " Nico says as she slings the pink baby bag around her shoulder shooting me a smile.

I nod as I grab my car keys and jingle them in front of Jaehwa who giggles as she reaches out for them.

" we should get going, jisoo will be mad if we don't get there on time " I say.

I open the front door and let Nico out first.

We arrive at the school and follow some other parents in.

" here, let me carry her " Nico says as she tries to reach for Jaehwa.

I shake my head as I kiss Jaehwa's cheeks.

"You always hog her Jungkook " She sighs while rolling her eyes. Her hands stuffed into her blue high waisted skinny jean pockets. A plain white shirt tucked into them with matching white shoes, as always.

We smile and greet the teachers who greet us, jisoo's math teacher recognizing Nico.

" hello mrs. Jeon, welcome " she smiles at her.

" hi Ms. Kim thank you " Nico smiles back.

I take her hand as I find some seats for us.

We find some seats in the second row and sit next to a couple.

Saving some seats for the boys we wait for the show to start.

" jaejae are you excited to see jisoo perform? " I ask as I rub her back gently, her small body still laying on my chest.

" yeah! Jisoo Oppa said he was going to wave at me, he promised " Jaehwa smiles widely showing her tiny teeth.

I laugh silently as I nod.

" you want a snack Jaehwa? " Nico asks.

Jaehwa nods as she makes grabby hands towards her.

Nico smiles cockily at me as she takes Jaehwa into her arms.

The boys arrive shortly saying their hellos to Jaehwa and Nico.

Then a teacher comes to the stage smiling at all of us.