|Epiloge|

" Okay kids come on get in the car " Jungkook said as he carried the picnic basket in his arms

Jaehwa and Jirae sighed tiredly as they got into their seats.

" dad where's mom? " Jisoo pouts.

Jungkook smiles softly to himself, he'll always be mommy's little boy.

" we're gonna meet her there " Jungkook says looking back at him.

" where exactly are we going again? I know mom mentioned something about a lake, but I forgot " Jaehwa sighed.

" yes it's a lake, the rest is a surprise " Jungkook chuckled as he heard his three kids groan.

" oh come on, you three used to love surprises when you were kids "

It's true, they did but no longer were they children clinging to their parents like life depended on it. They were full teenagers. Jisoo being seventeen, Jaehwa being sixteen, and Jirae being fourteen.

" can we listen to some music? "Jirae asked.

Jungkook only nodded while reaching over to turn up the radio.

" finally! "

" three hours in a car stuck with you, I'm surprised i didn't jump out the window for every time you snored right into my ear " Jaehwa glares at Jisoo who only sticks his tongue out at her.

" my babies! "

" mom! " Jirae, She was mommy's babygirl.

Nico opened her arms out for her children.

" how are you mom, better? " Jisoo's puppy eyes coated in worry.

Nico smiles as she nods.

" I'm fine, don't worry "

" there you are baby, is everything okay with you? Do you need anything? " Jungkook immediately went overprotective mode.

Nico giggles, Jungkook's heart warming at the sound of it.

" I'm alright, relax "

" come here, I missed you " Jungkook pats his lap.

Nico immediately dropping everything and going to him. Sitting on his lap, he wraps his arms around her thin waist.

" are you sure everything is okay? I know your in pain princess, please tell me " Jungkook looks Nico in the eye, his soft gaze melting her.

" the doctors told me I had Vasovagal syncope, it's a condition in which you faint constantly because your body tends to overreact to certain things which eventually causes you to faint over small things " Nico sighs. Her eyes becoming teary, Jungkook's heart tightens at the sight of her shedding a tear.