Honeymoon

Jungkook

Jungkook

I blink my eyes open and inspect my surroundings.

I smile as I realize what had happened last night as I look down at Nico naked on the bed covered by the sheets.

It was officially out first day on our honeymoon.

I kiss her face till she wakes up whining.

" daddy no " she pouts.

I chuckle as I pick her up and take her to the bathroom with me.

I start to brush my teeth with Nico. We then get dressed for the day.

Nico wears vintage shorts and a pink oversized t-shirt with the word "lovely" on it in white.

She slides her newly bought white sneakers on and leaves her hair down. Her long bangs decorating the sides of her pretty face.

On the other hand I wear similar colored shorts and a white shirt with also white sneakers.

" done princess? " I ask.

She looks over at me after applying a small amount of red lip tint on and nods cutely.

" where we going today? " she asks as she grabs my hand and places her phone inside her pocket.

" we are going out for breakfast then we will go visit the beach " I smile down at her as we exit the hotel room.

" oh! Can I look for crabs like I do with joonie? " she smiles excitedly.

I laugh softly as I nod at her.

" yes baby you can look for all the crabs you want, but you can't keep them, they also have little families " I say as we enter the elevator.

" Okay daddy "