Broken

Jungkook

Jungkook

The nurse goes in, i was asked to wait outside so they could check her and ask her a few questions.

I wait anxiously with the boys.

Suddenly I hear a heartbreaking scream followed by loud cries.

I know that's her, I know they told her.

Taehyung's face drops into his hands as he cries.

" you should go comfort her, she needs you the most right now " namjoon pats my shoulder.

Jimin gives me a pitiful smile.

" be strong Jungkook " he says.

I nod as I suck in a breath.

I walk into her room and my heart breaks into pieces.

Nico's face is hidden into her hands as her small body shakes.

" we're so sorry about this, we will give you two time to collect yourselves " a nurse says.

I run up to Nico and hug her tightly.

" I know baby, I know it hurts but we'll get through this, all of us will. Look at the bright side princess, we can always adopt if you want, we can make our own little family " I stroke her hair softly trying to calm her down.

She shakes her head and sobs more.

" I—I wanted to make a family with y-you, I wanted to carry your child, I-I wanted to experience what being a real mother is like. I-I wanted to watch my baby grow up knowing it's mine and mine to keep, I just wanted to build a family with y-you" she cries into my chest.

I feel anger build inside of me, if yoongi didn't kill him, then I will.

Anyways, thanks for 6K guys I love you all.