Extra bonus: pool day

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

" what if we go shopping for new clothes—"

" No! " Nico whines loudly as she crosses her arms over her busty chest. She looks at me with a pout and a strong glare.

I sigh for the hundredth time this morning.

" then what do you want to do princess, it's summer we could stay in and play with the kids, possibly watch movies " I pull her onto my lap. She whines as she shakes her head.

" I don't wanna " she starts to cry out of frustration.

I gently rub her swollen belly trying to calm her down, her small wails turn into sniffles.

" h-hot " she pouts as she starts to take her long-sleeve shirt off leaving her in her maternity bra.

An idea sparks into my brain.

" you wanna go swimming in the pool baby? " I ask hoping she'd say yes.

She turns to look at me for a second before nodding her head.

I smile as I peck her lips and pick her up.

I walk into her closet and look for a bathing suit.

I find a pink two piece that looks like it would fit her, and some black swim shorts for myself.

I help her put her two piece on and tie her hair into a messy bun. I then get into my black shorts and help her out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

The kids both look up at the same time and frown.

" mommy where are you going? " jisoo sits up.

Nico smiles as she opens her arms. Jisoo immediately jumping down from the couch and running into her arms with a loud giggle.

I go over and pick Jaehwa up as I turn the tv off.

" what are we doing today daddy? " she asks while tilting her head. Her puppy eyes looking up at me.

" we are going for a swim in the pool " I nuzzle my nose into her cheek, a cute giggle erupting from her.

" can you grab the sunscreen Oppa " Nico shouts from the patio door.

I nod as I go over to the bathroom still carrying Jaehwa. I grab the sunscreen from the counter and run back out quickly.

" we have to get them into bathing suits too babe, I'll go get them " I say. I place Jaehwa down and go back upstairs to look for their bathing suits.

I grab jaehwa's favorite one piece and grab some blue shorts for jisoo. I make my way downstairs as quick as possible.

As I do so I hear giggles.

" do you wanna help mommy put some on her belly, I'm sure you're little sister would really like that "

I smile widely as I stare at the kids both putting sunscreen on Nico's belly.

" alright kids, go get dressed, jisoo can you help jae into her bathing suit please " I say handing them their things.

Jisoo nods as he follows Jaehwa.

I go over and sit next to Nico.

" can I help? " I grab the sunscreen bottle and squeeze some on my hand.

" can you do my legs, I can't reach " she points to her long legs.

I start applying the sunscreen to her legs and help her with her back and her arms.

I help the kids with their sunscreen and before i was done jisoo runs off and jumps into the pool with his arm floaties.

He kicks his feet and swims towards Nico.

Jaehwa was in the kitty pool playing with her toys.

I jump in, splashing Nico and jisoo in the process.

They whine as I make my way over to them with a laugh.

" don't you wanna go play with Jaehwa jisoo? " I ask as I peel him off Nico and ruffle his wet hair.

His eyes light up as he swims to the edge and climbs out, making his way into the kitty pool where Jaehwa was.

I smirk as I pull Nico close.

" I miss not having kids " I plant a peck on her neck.

" Yah, you were the one who decided to have kids. I only carried them in me for seven months, and then gave a painful birth to them okay " 
She pouts.

I chuckle as I rub her belly again.

" I love you, and our kids " I kiss her lips, pulling her as close as possible to my chest.

" ewwwwww, mommy and daddy kissing!  " jisoo and Jaehwa shout in disgust.

We pull away laughing at them.

" it's normal " I say making them shake their heads and turn back to playing.

" can we have one more kid after this? " I watch her frown and shake her head.

" no! I can only pop out so many babies "