5 months

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

" easy now baby " i try to calm Nico down as she fumes in anger.

" Taehyung ate my fried chicken! " she screams.

Taehyungs eyes are wide in fear as I hold Nico back from leashing out on him.

" I didn't know it was yours little one I swear " Taehyung says.

" I'm so hungry and I just—ughh! " she stomps her foot down.

" take it easy yeobo, jimin will go buy you more okay " I coo into her ear.

I help her walk towards the couch and help her sit down.

Her belly swelled up so much, she was still skinny as she usually was just her belly was different, she gained a natural rosy tint to her cheeks and her face glowed even more, as well as her eyes were more shiny. Her hair was shiny and softer.

Pregnancy was looking good on her.

I rub her belly softly as we watch a random show.

" I'll go buy the chicken " jimin takes his keys and groans.

" I swear pregnancy hormones are something else on  her " namjoon groans.

" it's like regular hormones on steroids " jin tiredly adds.

None of us have had a decent sleep since she got pregnant.

Random cravings throughout the day and night, having to help her when she had morning sickness or when she throws up during the day.

Having to shop for bigger clothes. Shopping for baby clothes. Getting everything ready for the birth date. Visiting hospitals so we know which one she rather give birth in. Making a birthing plan in which we decided a regular natural hospital birth was the best idea, baby shower planning.

Dealing with mood swings 25/8. Random breakdowns at any time of the day. Having to baby talk her all the time because she was sensitive. Her getting horny randomly. Feeling hot when it's cold.

" I know I said I was happy because she was pregnant, but I honestly just want this baby to be born already I'm tired of this " yoongi rolls his  eyes.

" I hear you brother " Taehyung sighs.

I suddenly hear sniffling.

" what's wrong yeobo did what the boys say hurt your feelings? " I ask sweetly.

She shakes her head.

" then what is it ladybug? " I ask as I wipe her tears with my thumbs.

" Im tired and hungry " she huffs.

I lay her down on the couch and place the blanket over her.

" sleep while jimin goes and gets your food "

She nods and goes to sleep.

I rub her belly as I stare at the tv screen suddenly feeling soft kicks.

I smile as I kiss her belly.

" you'll be here soon baby, then you can meet mommy and daddy and the uncles "