News

Jungkook

                                Jungkook

Nico was immediately rushed to the hospital. I didn't want to leave her side in hopes she would open her pretty eyes, but that was impossible at the moment.

My body shakes violently as I sob into my hands.

" we are trying our best sir I promise you she's in good hands " the nurses keep rushing into her room make those words seem like a lie.

" what happened to her? I thought you had her hidden! " yoongi roars as he walks over to me at a fast speed.

" I—I did, I was going to be shot but she somehow got in front of me and took the bullet for me " I wipe my tears angrily.

Minutes turn into hours and finally after so long a Doctor comes out of the operating room.

He pulls his mask down and sighs.

I prepare myself for the worst, that she probably didn't make it.

" the surgery was a success, we were able to stop the blood flow and save her from bleeding out. She will have stitches on her lower abdomen and will not be able to bathe for a few days. There however is bad news other than the fact she's still unconscious and probably won't wake up anytime soon due to her small frame " the doctor finally looks me in the eye.

" May I speak with you in private? " he asks. I nod frantically as I follow him back to his office.

" please have a seat " he offers.

I sit down and look at him eagerly.

" you see, the bullet hit her lower abdomen very hard, she's a small girl and that attributed to the condition she is in now. Don't worry she will wake up eventually but it will take some time not sure how many days but it won't be longer than a week. Now I'm sorry to say this to you, the place the bullet hit was her vaginal area but a bit higher " he sighs out.

" what does that mean doctor, is that bad? " I ask as I wipe more of my tears.

He looks down and then looks back up at me in pity.

" she won't be able to have kids "