Frozen

Jungkook

                                Jungkook

My word seems to be frozen ever since I heard those horrible words.

" she won't be able to have kids "

I punch the wall next to me in despair.

A loud scream leaves my mouth. My heart burns in pain.

I drop to the ground holding myself as if I wasn't already breaking apart.

" Jungkook please get up, I'm sure whatever the doctor said wasn't this bad I—"

" Nico was shot in her lower abdomen! The doctor said she won't have kids! Never you hear me! " I shout at Taehyung's face.

Everyone seems to freeze in place as the words leave my mouth.

" w-what? " Taehyung whispers as his eyes fill with sour tears.

" yeah, that man shot her so carelessly that he took her chances of having a baby away! " I cry.

Taehyung breaks into sobs as he covers his face with his hands. Turning away from me.

" she won't have kids? There's no chance of it not even the slightest? " hoseok grits out through tears.

" I wish there was a slight chance but there's none " I whimper.

" fucking bastard " yoongi says through gritted teeth in pure anger.

He grabs his car keys and walks past me.

" yoongi where are you going?! " Jimin yells.

" I'm going to kill that sad excuse of a man for taking her chances of being a mother away like nothing " he glares at the wall.

" no don't do anything stupid yoongi you'll—"

" I'll what, regret it. Please, he didn't regret shooting the second most important person to me why should I even think twice about it " yoongi fumes.

" yoongi—"

" save it fucktards "