Baby ?

Jungkook

                                Jungkook

I place down Nico for a nap before dinner and go back downstairs.

"What's with the face kook?" Jimin asks as I sit down in front of him.

"Nico wants a baby" I say.

All the guys gasp. They run and sit by jimin to hear.

"She wants a baby? Omo! So what did you say" Jin asks excitedly.

"I said no-"

"Oh come on"
"Really kookie I expected better"
"Why not!"
"Awww, why!"

Is all I hear coming from them.

"I said no at the moment. I told her we couldn't try for one at the moment because I would be too busy to take care of her and the baby" I sigh.

"But a baby would do her good. She won't be lonely anymore, she'll have something productive to do when the baby gets here. She'll be happy and will play with the baby" namjoon says.

"Yeah I know, but the thing is, me. I won't have time for the baby, I want to be there with her through the pregnancy and what follows. I won't have time for that since I have work. I want to see the baby grow and everything, and I can't do that if I'm at work" i explain.

"I guess you do have a point there" yoongi nods.

"I guess you could wait, or one of us can stay at home with her" hoseok smiles.

"Hyung" I sigh.

"Yeah! A kid would really help all of us!" Taehyung smiles.

"Yeah a kid would really help you Jungkook" jimin states.

"How?" I tilt my head.

"You'd leave time for them, you'd try to be there for them. You would be less stressed with a baby around because you won't be at work. You'll probably be the happiest person in this house besides Nico. Plus it would really help all of us for when we end up having kids. Nico is a smart girl, she always finds a way to make us all fully bond, which is a baby" jimin says.

It gets me thinking, what if a baby wouldn't be a bad idea at all.