Nico

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

I quickly open the door for rosé. She stands there with a bag of clothes and a serious expression on her face.

"There better be a- OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON HERE! WHY IS SHE NAKED? SINCE WHEN DO YOU DO THIS TO GIRLS?" Rosé screams and covers her eyes as she enters the living room.

"Long story, please dress her up I'm uncomfortable" I say.

"She's got bigger boobs than me, and a bigger ass, and a smaller waist, she's so pretty- dude where do you find these women?" She turns to me with a pout.

"I'll explain later just- just dress her up please"
I look away and hear shuffling around.

"Good thing I brought underwear and a bra, it won't fit her though- well it's a good thing I brought a hoodie and sweatpants" I hear her say.

After a few minutes I turn around and see her done.

"How do I turn her on?" I mumble to myself as I look trough the box. Finally I find a tag at the bottom and read it.

"Hello Jungkook, this is your girlfriend  Jeon Nico, she's 18 years old and is just what you wanted. To activate her tap her nose. Have fun!"

I go over to her and look at her closely. She's so pretty.

I tap her nose once and she opens her eyes.

Rosé and I jump, startled. She gets up and smiles. Bright white perfect teeth, cute hazel puppy eyes.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Nico nice to meet you" she glances at both of us.

"No need to explain, I get it now" rosé stares at the girl as she speaks.

"Who is Jeon Jungkook?" Nico asks.

I raise my hand still in shock.

"M-me" i say and she smiles as she walks over to me.

"WWW.BUILDAGIRLFRIEND.COM would like to thank you for your purchase" she smiles cutely and I stare in awe.

"Damn, if you don't want her I can take her, I mean it's up to you man"