No

Jungkook

                                 Jungkook

It is 9:26 in the afternoon. I have to go pick Nico up.

I feel terrible for being so angry with her, all she wanted was to spend time with me. She's been so used to me being around all the time, that I guess she just can't stand being away from me.

I let out a small sigh as I start my car and drive to Yugyeom's house.

I speed through traffic trying to get to Nico as fast as I can.

It takes me ten minutes to get there, my eyes filling with happiness as I anticipate to see my Nico.

I knock eagerly, tapping my foot against the concrete floor beneath me.

The door swings open and I see yugyeom's girlfriend smiling at me.

I can hear the faint giggles that make my heart burst with love.

"Hey Jungkook, come in. Yugyeom is just giving Nico a bath" Rae shoots me a smile as she steps aside.

I enter with a frown.

"Why is he giving her bath?" I ask, my mood swirling into sourness.

"Well she was pretty upset after you left her here so we took her out. We went to the park, went for ice cream, went to the mall for a while, then we brought her to a pizza place for her to eat. When we came back she asked for a bath because she was sweaty and she didn't like the feeling" Rae explains.

I nod slowly, still sour.

I can hear small footsteps and giggles.

"Oppa!" My head perks up towards the stairs as I see Nico and yugyeom playing around.

Yugyeom chasing her with a stuffed dragon. Little kookie barking at them and doing turns from here and there.

Yugyeom spots me and chuckles.

"Hey Jungkook, your back early" he says as he swoops up Nico and bounces her on his hip. She looks at me with bored eyes.

It dents my heart a little.

"Uh yeah, I didn't want to let her stay up past her bedtime" I lie.

He nods placing her down on her feet.

"I'll go get her stuff then" he runs off again and Nico grabs the pink leash from the floor and pets kookie.

I watch in silence as she completely ignores me and makes small talk with Rae while petting kookie.

Yugyeom finally comes back with her things and hands them to her.

She pouts at him.

"Oppa I don't want to go" she makes her infamous puppy eyes towards him.

It makes me feel all types of emotion watching her do the things she does to me.

"I don't want you to go either Nico, but maybe you can visit us soon. How does that sound?" Yugyeom uses a baby voice that makes her giggle and blush.

My face twist in bitterness.

She pouts as she gets up and stands in front of me.

"Thanks for watching her today, I owe you one" I fake a smile at yugyeom and his girlfriend.

They both smile and nod saying their goodbyes to Nico and me. Mostly Nico.

Nico trails in front of me into the car, slumped and upset.

"Baby what's wrong? Didn't you have fun?" I ask as I open the door for her and help her in.

"Yeah" she mumbles as I buckle her up and then place her stuff in the back seat.

"Aren't you happy to see daddy again?" I try to peck her soft lips but she moves away slightly.

My lips press onto her chin.

"No"

"No? Why not? Daddy was so excited to see you again"

"Daddy no love me, so me no love daddy" she looks away from me again and I grab her small hand.

"Daddy loves you, so so so so so soooo much Nico. You know daddy has to work and take care of stuff. You know I don't like being away from you at all. It hurts me just as much as it hurts you baby girl, maybe even more. But I do this for you, so you can have all the stuffies, and clothes, and colors, and drawing books, and hair pins you want. I'm sorry for being so mean this morning, daddy wasn't himself. Can you forgive daddy?" I kiss the back of her hand gently.

I watch her hum and tap her chin for a few seconds.

A small smile appears on her beautiful baby face.

"Okay daddy, I forgive you"