Juice

Jungkook

Jungkook

I smile as jimin and Taehyung make dinner. Both joking around and throwing food at each other while cooking.

"Daddy?"

I hear a sleepy voice call out from upstairs. I take a juice box with my and jog my way up the stairs and into her room.

She's sitting up on the bed with her cute little kumamon plushie yoongi gifted to her. I watch her rub her eyes cutely.

"Hey baby" I coo as I walk up to her and sit on the bed next to her. My legs touching the floor.

She blushes and looks at me.

"Are you hungry?" I ask as I open the straw and place it inside the apple juice box then hand it to her.

She nods as she takes it and starts taking small sips.

"Daddy I want uppies" she pouts cutely.

I chuckle and nod.

She lifts her arms up. I place my arms under her armpits and pick her up.

"Let's go downstairs dinner is almost ready" I smile at her.

She nods. I walk downstairs with her in my arms. She sips on her juice box as we enter the living room.

"Hey Nico, did you sleep well?" Namjoon looks up from his book and looks at her with a dimpled smile.

"Mhm" she nods. She stop sipping her apple juice and pouts as she looks at me.

"Daddy I ran out" she says in a pouty tone. The boys laugh at her cuteness and I smile kissing her pouty lips.

"Lets go get you another one"