Like you

Jungkook

                                  Jungkook

We hear a loud yell from the kitchen table and look over at Nico who's sitting on a chair sorting out the baby's clothes.

I run up to her and help her up only to notice a wet red patch where she was sitting.

" d-daddy it hurts a lot " she cries as she drops a small set of pijamas for the baby.

" I know it does honeybee, you're my strong girl okay baby, breathe baby just breathe I'm right here, I got you darling "

Tokyo Hospital
Thursday November 15
4:32 AM

" congratulations, here's your little boy " a nurse smiles at us as she hands us our little boy.

His small frail hand fisting the blue blanket tightly.

My eyes fill with uncontrollable tears as I look at him, our little miracle.

" hi there baby, I'm your daddy and this is your mommy " I whisper as I wipe my tears.

Nico smiles softly as she holds him close to her chest.

" I can't believe you brought our little boy into this world safely, it took a while, you were struggling, but you got through it. I'm so proud of you my strong girl " I kiss her lips as more tears fall from my eyes.

Her tears mixing with mine.

A knock is heard as I pull away.

" come in " I announce.

The door creaks open as the boys walk in a single file line.

" oh my god he's so small and cute " hoseok whispers as he noticed our baby sleeping.

" he looks like you little one " Taehyung smiles softly as he wipes a single fallen tear from his cheek.

Nico smiles at him.

" does he? " she giggles quietly.

" I'm so proud of you Nico " yoongi smiles widely eyeing the little boy in her arms.

" thank you Oppa " she smiles again.

" what's his name guys? " namjoon asks as he pulls a chair for himself and sits next to Nico as he gently takes his big hand and holds out his index finger, the little hand gripping it tightly.

" Jeon Jisoo "