Jisoo

Jungkook

Jungkook

Busan, South Korea
Friday November 15
5:33 PM

" yeah he definitely looks exactly like Nico " my mother nods in approval as she sets down the blue iced cake with a big one on it.

" eomma, you're supposed to be on my side that's not fair you love my wife more than you even love me " I whine as my mother laughs.

" you're not wrong " she adds smiling.

I roll my eyes.

" uncle kook! " I whip around and catch Mina in my arms as she runs away from my older brother.

" hey there Mina " I kiss her cheeks.

" where's Jisoo and aunt Nico? " she tilts her head slightly.

" she's feeding him right now they'll come down any second now " I say as I place her back down.

She runs away giggling.

" she's got your energy hyung " I laugh as my older brother glares at me exhaustedly.

He runs after her and at the same time Nico comes down in a new outfit.

She holds our now one year old son in her arms tightly as if she's never letting go afraid of him growing up too fast if she lets him go.

She wears a pink squared skirt with a black shirt tucked into it and her usual white sneakers, her hair was down and wavy, a small amount of makeup on her face like usual.

I smile as I go over to her.

" why'd you change baby? " I ask as I take jisoo from her.

" I was changing his diaper but when I went to wrap it up I accidentally rubbed it against my clothes so I had to change because it smelled awful " she pouts.

I kiss her temple pulling away with a small smile.

" my poor baby, I'll get you a new dress " I chuckle as she glares at me.

I hold her hand as I carry Jisoo over to the white high chair.

" dada " jisoo pouts as I put him down.

I smile at him.

" what is it bubba? What's wrong? " I peck his small nose.

The more I look at him everyday the more I realize that he's an exact replica of Nico.

" ma " he holds out his small arms for Nico.

She's busy helping my mother clean the table for people to come sit.

" she's busy come here " I pick him up again and take him into the kitchen to entertain him with the watermelon.