Moving

Jungkook

Jungkook

It's been a week since the whole situation.

We're moving to Japan with the boys. They have a huge house already bought.

"Baby are you ready?" I open the door to her room.

I see her on the floor with scissors. A huge cut in her pink hoodie. A huge cut on her pink bra. She's about to cut into her skirt but noticed me.

"Nico no" I run over to her and grab the scissors.

"No?" She looks up to me with puppy eyes.

"No, why did you cut your clothes honey?" I put the scissors away and look at her clothes. Half of her left breast is out due to the cut in her bra.

"I got bored daddy" she pouts as she looks up at me.

"Baby I'll get you dressed. Today is moving day are you excited?" I smile as I pick her up and walk over to the box of clothes.

Everything had already been moved to the house through a moving truck. Only a small box of clothes were left.

"Yes! Yoonie said it would be a fun car ride" she giggles.

I pick out a new bra a new hoodie and grab some sweatpants for the cold weather.

"Maybe we can finally get that puppy when we get over there and settle in" I smile and she beams.

Her eyes sparkling.

"Really Daddy!" She gives me a wide beautiful smile and I nod.

"Yes baby" I say as I unclasp her bra and take her cut hoodie off. I slip her out of the skirt. I feel my body heat up as I look at hers.

"Daddy?" I look up to see her watching me.

I pull her closer and kiss her softly. It quickly gets heated up and I grip her waist.

I hear the doorbell ring as I take my shirt off.

"Daddy no" Nico pouts as I grab my shirt.

"Are you sure? We could wait till-"

"Please"