Flirt

Jungkook

                               Jungkook

I sit at a café with rosé, her boyfriend Juno, and Nico. It's been a week and a half since she's arrived.

And rosé has been different.

And also-

"Daddy can i have this it's so cute" Nico points at a Hello kitty cupcake in the menu of the cute café.

"Nico you're going to eat it anyways" I chuckle. She gives me puppy eyes and a small pout.

"But Daddy you can take a picture of it with your phone then i can eat it" she smiles.

She has a point.

"Okay Fine" I sigh. She smiles and claps. A waiter then comes and takes our orders.

"Hey Nico" rosé calls out. I watch silently as Nico looks up at rosé with her innocent smile. Like a little kitten.

I secretly smile at how cute she was.

"You look so cute today, did Jungkook buy you those clothes?" Rosé smirks.

Nico was dressed in a pink crop top hoodie and some black shorts with black platform sneakers.

"Yes, my daddy took me out to the mall a few days ago and let me choose what I wanted, he said I looked so pretty in these clothes so picked them for him" Nico hugs my arm as she smiles over at rosé.

Rosé tightens her jaw as she looks down.

"Hey babe-"

"Jungkook was right. You look so good" rosé glares over at me.

"You do know you look better without clothes right Nico?" Rosé gives her a lustful look.

Why is she acting like this? She has a boyfriend. Why is she flirting with my girlfriend?

I put an arm around Nico and furrow my eyebrows as I make eye contact with rosé.

"She knows, I tend to remind her a lot" I give her a cocky look before I kiss Nico.

She mumbles and turns away.

Oh no you don't, she's my girlfriend. I don't care that you're bisexual, you won't take whats mine.