Apologize

Jungkook

Jungkook

I place five month old Jaehwa on the swing and start to softly push her.

Nico sits on the bigger swing made for older kids.

Jisoo in the other hand is playing with a few other kids in the play area.

" you like that Jaehwa? " I smile widely at her and she giggles.

She claps happily as she stares around.

" mommy! " I watch as jisoo cries on the ground in front of a slide.

I quickly pick Jaehwa up and run behind Nico towards jisoo.

" what's wrong baby? " she checks his face and wipes his tears with her thumb.

" that boy push me mommy " he points his small finger over to a bench. A little boy and a woman talking.

" why'd he push you ji? " I ask.

" I dunno daddy " he wails even more.

I get up and go over to the woman as she talks to the little boy.

" hello, excuse me, you're son pushed mine from the slide, you see my wife and I really don't appreciate that so if it isn't too much trouble would your son go apologize to mine? " I ask calmly.

She nods and gives me an apologetic look.

" Im sorry about that, he's been acting up since his dad and I divorced " she picks up the little boy.

" I totally understand, I was a big troublemaker when I was younger and my parents were divorcing too " I nod.

" it's not easy you know that well " she says while walking over to Nico who holds jisoo in her arms.

" kyungmin apologize to him right now " she says.

The little boy pouts as he turns to jisoo.

" I sowwy "