Look

Jungkook

Jungkook

We put the paint in the trunk of the car and wait for jimin, yoongi and Nico.

"I'm hungry, why don't we go out to eat since we don't have food in the fridge yet?" Jin turns to look at us.

"Great! Can we have meat?" Namjoon asks.

"Sure that sounds good-"

"Daddy!" I feel small arms wrap around me from behind.

A smile creeps onto my face as I turn around.

"Hey baby, how'd it go in there?" I ask as I pick her up and walk towards the car door.

"It was so fun! Look at my nails daddy!" She brings her small pale hands up to my face.

They're painted a pastel shade of purple and had cute designs on them along with some small gems.

"Oh how cute baby" I smile.

"Jiminie chose everything for me because he said it suited me the best daddy" she wraps her arms around my neck.

"It does suit you princess"

H o m e

I place Nico down on her my bed after we got home.

She had fallen asleep on the car ride back here.
Me and the boys were going to start painting her room today. Maybe we could also finish today and she'll be happy about it.

I kiss her forehead after tucking her in securely making sure she was warm and comfortable.

I walk out of the room and close the door slowly enough to not make noise and wake her up.

"Let's get it boys"